• Snapchat
    • Instagram
    • Twitter
    • Tinder, Bumble, Grindr, other...
    • Multiple forum memberships
    • Sarahah
    • Other

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

But, but , I sent you a picture, she saw it, I AM REAL !!!

No facebook for me at all, drove me crazy. Twitter for me, use insta to follow people but never post

I didn’t show her that picture!  I’m better off if she thinks you are imaginary!!!  :D 

Facebook (blech)
IG (blech... I think I just hate all things Facebook)
Twitter (could get lost there for days)
Flipboard (fun)
SU (OMG hate it)
Pinterest (ok, technically a search engine, but still...)
G+ (3 accounts, 2 business, 1 personal, and the highlight for me was when the Buffalo Bills follow me on my personal page... nope, no idea why! They don't use it much anymore though... 2 posts since 2015 )

Refuse to use snapchat after my son showed me the stupid stuff people post (including him)... syrup dripping off a spoon!? Really?

Facebook - yes. Mostly to watch funny puppy videos and wish people Happy Birthday. Good recipes on FoodNetwork page and PioneerWoman.

TBD - Yes, but have to block more members like Gugny and ChefJim...stalkers.

HotBacon - Great app that let's you chat with pigs before they become breakfast meat.

ClickMeMore - a fun app where you send texts to strange women in Asia and they ram their faces into rolls or other yeast breads.

HappyJack - This is a cool site that looks like a dark hallway with holes in the wall at waist level. You position your cursor over the hole and weird sounds travel through your phone. Must be a Halloween site because there's a lot of deep moans and groans.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Twitter to follow sports and my favorite comedians.  TBD for Bills football.  I have a Facebook page to post announcements for the HS lacrosse team that I coach, but I don't use it for probation and sentencing reasons.  

Makes sense

26 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Twitter to follow sports and my favorite comedians.  TBD for Bills football.  I have a Facebook page to post announcements for the HS lacrosse team that I coach, but I don't use it for personal reasons.  

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Makes sense

Those tricky sex offender guidelines are a B word and a half.

• Haha (+1) 1