Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo716

Anthony Johnson

Recommended Posts

If you do not know who Anthony Johnson is...

 

well he is a Buffalo Bulls receiver who most certainly will be drafted fairly high in 2 years

 

The rock hill native is 6'2 210 LBs

 

is fast, smooth and a high pointer of the football. There may not be many better right now in college football than Anthony Johnson at high pointing the ball

 

He is unguarable in the MAC. A man amongst boys like Corey Davis

 

He has been around the top 5-10 all year in receiving yards and is a big time deep threat

 

He would be perfect for the Bills in a few years 

 

He is shooting up scouts boards and has 1 year left of eligibility 

 

 

here he is torching WMU

 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

 

They have tons of talent.

 

lots of injuries to QBs and close loses killed the season

 

Anthony Johnson is gonna go top 3-4 rounds guaranteed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

 

They have tons of talent.

 

lots of injuries to QBs and close loses killed the season

 

Anthony Johnson is gonna go top 3-4 rounds guaranteed 

Drew Anderson will get a look too.

If you really watch the games, he runs crisp and concise routes. At first glance he looks like a solely deep threat player. But I REALLY zeroed in on him after his injury and he just gets open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Drew Anderson will get a look too.

If you really watch the games, he runs crisp and concise routes. At first glance he looks like a solely deep threat player. But I REALLY zeroed in on him after his injury and he just gets open.

 

Yea He's crisp

 

Ive had season since 99

 

Drew is very accurate but the injury is gonna hurt

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

 

Yea He's crisp

 

Ive had season since 99

 

Drew is very accurate but the injury is gonna hurt

 

 

I was thinking that. Drew looks the part, he came in and you could tell there was something special about him. Reads the field well and a live arm.

 

Anthony J has another year to get even better. I am thinking he will be a day 2 pick. As long as he doesnt slide.

 

Kahlil Hodge might be a pro player. He has the size, i just pepper it because players like Justin Winters and Lee Skinner didnt even get a look. I lump him in with them. 

 

Tyree Jackson is the quandary for me. He has the size,  the arm is just to erratic for me. He was lights out Tuesday night, but there are games he just seemed to misfire. I think/ hope that can be cleaned up a bit in the next 2 years. 

 

 I have had seasons since 95. i was 11 lol. Won the first 3 season tickets being MVP of the summer basketball camp and my uncle and I have gone ever since.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

I was thinking that. Drew looks the part, he came in and you could tell there was something special about him. Reads the field well and a live arm.

 

Anthony J has another year to get even better. I am thinking he will be a day 2 pick. As long as he doesnt slide.

 

Kahlil Hodge might be a pro player. He has the size, i just pepper it because players like Justin Winters and Lee Skinner didnt even get a look. I lump him in with them. 

 

Tyree Jackson is the quandary for me. He has the size,  the arm is just to erratic for me. He was lights out Tuesday night, but there are games he just seemed to misfire. I think/ hope that can be cleaned up a bit in the next 2 years. 

 

 I have had seasons since 95. i was 11 lol. Won the first 3 season tickets being MVP of the summer basketball camp and my uncle and I have gone ever since.

 

 

Yea Drew definitely had something special about him. I still think he will get a camp invite at minimum. Very poised and accurate 

 

Anthony Johnson will be rising fast the next 2 years. I see him getting picked before the 4th round atleast 

 

Tyree is interesting because his size but he most continue to develop as a pocket passer 

 

i see Khalil Hodge getting drafted . He will be one of the better ILB prospects next year. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UB takes on Ball St at 7...

 

Let's see what Anthony Johnson can do for a second week in a row with a healthy Tyree Jackson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Anthony Johnson fast?  like NFL fast?  I think that's the only knock I've heard on him.  He's more than quick enough for the MAC conference but we will see how it translates.  No doubt he's the most complete WR,  UB has had in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Is Anthony Johnson fast?  like NFL fast?  I think that's the only knock I've heard on him.  He's more than quick enough for the MAC conference but we will see how it translates.  No doubt he's the most complete WR,  UB has had in a while.

 

He certainly isn't slow

 

Hes a high 4.47 guy 

 

Low 4.50 guy

 

But he's more of a go get the ball deep threat... he can outrun you but he WILL Out muscle you for the ball

 

and he's close to 6'2 215

Edited by Buffalo716

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

Tyree is considered NFL worthy?

 

Maybe in 3 years...

 

hes a RS sophomore but he has years to improve and work on the nuances 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 4:29 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

Tyree is considered NFL worthy?

Yeah, they think that he has worlds of talent. He has some developing to do but he is physically really good.

 

That Johnson kid is a stud and we’ve seen plenty of good MAC playmakers (Ben, Antonio Brown, Kareem Hunt, Corey Davis, etc...). He looks like a good NFL player to me.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

 

He stays for his senior season and becomes a biletnikof finalist next season

 

UB is gonna be loaded next year

Edited by Buffalo716

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

 

He stays for his senior season and becomes a biletnikof finalist next season

 

UB is gonna be loaded next year

 

Hope so, tired of watching this team flounder.

 

Haven't been good since Gill was HC, whatever happened to him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

Hope so, tired of watching this team flounder.

 

Haven't been good since Gill was HC, whatever happened to him?

Gill was awesome 

 

After the mac championship turner gil was a hot commodity . He was being seduced by schools all next year. He interviewed at Syracuse and Auburn before being hired by Kansas

 

Kansas is a dumpster fire and he only lasted 2 seasons there

 

now he is the HC at liberty where he has been winning conference championships

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most intriguing player on the Bulls is their qb, Tyree Jackson, who is 6'7"  and weighs 245 lbs,.. He can really wing the ball. He not only has a strong arm but when necessary demonstrate nice touch and good ball placement. Interesting player to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...