Anthony Johnson

Buffalo716

If you do not know who Anthony Johnson is...

well he is a Buffalo Bulls receiver who most certainly will be drafted fairly high in 2 years

The rock hill native is 6'2 210 LBs

is fast, smooth and a high pointer of the football. There may not be many better right now in college football than Anthony Johnson at high pointing the ball

He is unguarable in the MAC. A man amongst boys like Corey Davis

He has been around the top 5-10 all year in receiving yards and is a big time deep threat

He would be perfect for the Bills in a few years 

He is shooting up scouts boards and has 1 year left of eligibility 

here he is torching WMU

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

They have tons of talent.

lots of injuries to QBs and close loses killed the season

Anthony Johnson is gonna go top 3-4 rounds guaranteed 

Drew Anderson will get a look too.

If you really watch the games, he runs crisp and concise routes. At first glance he looks like a solely deep threat player. But I REALLY zeroed in on him after his injury and he just gets open.

2 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Drew Anderson will get a look too.

If you really watch the games, he runs crisp and concise routes. At first glance he looks like a solely deep threat player. But I REALLY zeroed in on him after his injury and he just gets open.

Yea He's crisp

Ive had season since 99

Drew is very accurate but the injury is gonna hurt

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea He's crisp

Ive had season since 99

Drew is very accurate but the injury is gonna hurt

I was thinking that. Drew looks the part, he came in and you could tell there was something special about him. Reads the field well and a live arm.

Anthony J has another year to get even better. I am thinking he will be a day 2 pick. As long as he doesnt slide.

Kahlil Hodge might be a pro player. He has the size, i just pepper it because players like Justin Winters and Lee Skinner didnt even get a look. I lump him in with them. 

Tyree Jackson is the quandary for me. He has the size,  the arm is just to erratic for me. He was lights out Tuesday night, but there are games he just seemed to misfire. I think/ hope that can be cleaned up a bit in the next 2 years. 

I have had seasons since 95. i was 11 lol. Won the first 3 season tickets being MVP of the summer basketball camp and my uncle and I have gone ever since.

8 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

I was thinking that. Drew looks the part, he came in and you could tell there was something special about him. Reads the field well and a live arm.

Anthony J has another year to get even better. I am thinking he will be a day 2 pick. As long as he doesnt slide.

Kahlil Hodge might be a pro player. He has the size, i just pepper it because players like Justin Winters and Lee Skinner didnt even get a look. I lump him in with them. 

Tyree Jackson is the quandary for me. He has the size,  the arm is just to erratic for me. He was lights out Tuesday night, but there are games he just seemed to misfire. I think/ hope that can be cleaned up a bit in the next 2 years. 

I have had seasons since 95. i was 11 lol. Won the first 3 season tickets being MVP of the summer basketball camp and my uncle and I have gone ever since.

Yea Drew definitely had something special about him. I still think he will get a camp invite at minimum. Very poised and accurate 

Anthony Johnson will be rising fast the next 2 years. I see him getting picked before the 4th round atleast 

Tyree is interesting because his size but he most continue to develop as a pocket passer 

i see Khalil Hodge getting drafted . He will be one of the better ILB prospects next year. 

Is Anthony Johnson fast?  like NFL fast?  I think that's the only knock I've heard on him.  He's more than quick enough for the MAC conference but we will see how it translates.  No doubt he's the most complete WR,  UB has had in a while.

10 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Is Anthony Johnson fast?  like NFL fast?  I think that's the only knock I've heard on him.  He's more than quick enough for the MAC conference but we will see how it translates.  No doubt he's the most complete WR,  UB has had in a while.

He certainly isn't slow

Hes a high 4.47 guy 

Low 4.50 guy

But he's more of a go get the ball deep threat... he can outrun you but he WILL Out muscle you for the ball

and he's close to 6'2 215

Edited by Buffalo716

On 11/17/2017 at 4:29 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Tyree is considered NFL worthy?

Yeah, they think that he has worlds of talent. He has some developing to do but he is physically really good.

That Johnson kid is a stud and we’ve seen plenty of good MAC playmakers (Ben, Antonio Brown, Kareem Hunt, Corey Davis, etc...). He looks like a good NFL player to me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.