Anthony Johnson

Buffalo716

5 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Wasn't he hurt during Senior Bowl week? I thought I had read something stating a current injury might limit him at the Combine and thus drop him down a round or two. And last I had read, he was viewed as a 2nd or 3rd round prospect.

I've been seeing him projected for the 4-6 round range lately. We'll see. I think the combine will help a lot in terms of creating some separation between all of these talented WRs. Some people have him listed as like the #5 WR in the class while others have him listed as like the #25 WR.

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, Buffalo716 said:

1% chance he is there round 4 after the SR bowl and combine invite

How do you know he'll be healthy for the Combine?  He admitted during Senior Bowl week that he was still hurting.

19 hours ago, DCOrange said:

I've been seeing him projected for the 4-6 round range lately. We'll see. I think the combine will help a lot in terms of creating some separation between all of these talented WRs. Some people have him listed as like the #5 WR in the class while others have him listed as like the #25 WR.

Prior to this season, some preseason publications had him as an All American.

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

How do you know he'll be healthy for the Combine?  He admitted during Senior Bowl week that he was still hurting.

Prior to this season, some preseason publications had him as an All American.

He was a preseason all American but that doesn’t mean he is a first  round lock... 

scouts need to see that he is healthy and that he has plus speed if he’s going that high

and I made that post about the SR bowl and combine months ago

20 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot this year, rankings are all over the place. I mean, there's like a bazillion more blogs and sources than 10 or 15 years ago. Sometimes I genuinely believe it's just that particular "scout" trying to stand out. Yesterday I saw Jawaan Taylor ranked as the 14th best OT on a site. Guy might be a bit raw but he's likely a first rounder and some think maybe even the first OT off the board. 

There seems to be a lot of ambiguity with the WR position this year, and that should change with the combine. One problem I have seen is that there are a lot of big, physical receivers this year and guys want to be careful overvaluing them because they aren't sure about seperation, explosion, and speed yet. Johnson seems to fall in that category. 

On 2/3/2019 at 1:56 PM, whatdrought said:

There seems to be a lot of ambiguity with the WR position this year, and that should change with the combine. One problem I have seen is that there are a lot of big, physical receivers this year and guys want to be careful overvaluing them because they aren't sure about seperation, explosion, and speed yet. Johnson seems to fall in that category. 

If the Bills can draft the right big WR that would be a huge piece for Allen and his development. I’d love to see a guy with wheels and a huge catch radius.

On 2/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, Buffalo716 said:

IF HEALTHY

I think the slowest Litman runs is a 4.52...

I think his fast time is around 4.46 

Not the fastest Litman.......pretty sure Jeffrey broke the sound barrier on the way to his adding machine to calculate his cut of the Pegula's purchase offer.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.