Wager: Will the Dolphins Make the Playoffs

dubs

I had an idea...Let's have a "Put your money where your mouth is" wager.  Very simple stakes...winners stay, losers leave the board.

There's been some weird chatter that the Dolphins are a team about to go on a big run and make the playoffs.  If you think that, go on record.  If they do in fact make the playoffs, I'll quit the board.  If they do not make the playoffs, then you have to quit the board.

Any takers?  I think there might be some vocal advocates of the Dolphins out there...

• Thank you (+1) 2

Where is the chatter coming from?

Their coach is McAdoo light in terms of being an over his head guy trying to hammer respect into a team that is tuning him out.

Both Gase and McAdoo are the substitute teacher who DEMANDS RESPECT! and writes everyone up because it's his way or the highway while everyone talks over him, tosses paper airplanes and snapchats.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Where is the chatter coming from?

Their coach is McAdoo light in terms of being an over his head guy trying to hammer respect into a team that is tuning him out.

Both Gase and McAdoo are the substitute teacher who DEMANDS RESPECT! and writes everyone up because it's his way or the highway while everyone talks over him, tosses paper airplanes and snapchats.

well, there has just been a lot of CONCERN about the dolphins.  SAVe (with the exception) of the patrIOts, theRe hasn't been another team in the afc that i've seen get this sort of Pub as lEgiTimatE thReats to the bills.  that the dolphins are a MAN among boys?

16 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I bet you make good Rube Goldberg machines.  I'll give you a 9/10 for creative solutions.

Ha.  I try to do my part.

3 minutes ago, JPP said:

And add to it that Cutler will lead them to the lombardi trophy!---dink and dunking it all the wayi!  LOL!!!  

With a lung dart in mouth

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

giphy.gif

Gase massaging his neck to ensure that the eventual crown can be supported by his neck