Is every team with 3 losses doomed?

Currently, in the AFC, the Bills, Dolphins, Titans, Jaguars, and Chiefs all have three loses. Are all of their seasons over too, or is it just us?

Aside from the Patriots and Steelers (and the teams mentioned above), everyone else has more than 3 loses. They must really be doomed! I cannot even imagine how negative  the fans on those boards must be.

What about the NFC? Is three losses after week 9 a nail in the coffin in that league too, or is it just an AFC thing? Or, is it just a Bills thing? I just want to make sure I fully understand the state of hysteria and misery I should be in.

Nope just us. Battered Bills fan syndrome. Every team has a flaw. 

The Chiefs defense has looked bad for quite awhile. The Jaguars have to hide Bortles most days (not today). The Titans offense has been not great and their defense inconsistent. The Texans lost Watson so I'm no longer even worried about them being in the discussion considering their other injuries. The Dolphins are a wreck and it's amazing they have 4 wins. The Ravens offense is awful. 

5 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Look at who we face in the next four games. 

The Saints will be a tough game, no doubt. But at least we get them in Buffalo, with hopefully some less than ideal weather conditions.

If the Chargers scare you at all, I don't know what to say. Fun side note, they've scored 24 less points than us on the season.

Chiefs can be beat, Dallas just proved that. Yes, Dallas has looked good in recent weeks, but they are far from being a dominant team. Chiefs also dropped a game to Oakland, who we dismantled. Not saying this game is easy, but we can win it. It is not like it is impossible.

Patriots in Buffalo after that. Yea, a division game against the Pats is always going to be a challenge, even at home.

Let's play the games before we write our season off as over though.

Edited by DisplacedBillsFan
Spelling

27 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Currently, in the AFC, the Bills, Dolphins, Titans, Jaguars, and Chiefs all have three loses. Are all of their seasons over too, or is it just us?

Aside from the Patriots and Steelers (and the teams mentioned above), everyone else has more than 3 loses. They must really be doomed! I cannot even imagine how negative  the fans on those boards must be.

What about the NFC? Is three losses after week 9 a nail in the coffin in that league too, or is it just an AFC thing? Or, is it just a Bills thing? I just want to make sure I fully understand the state of hysteria and misery I should be in.

17 years no playoffs. The answer to everything. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

17 years no playoffs. The answer to everything. 

Time to quit living in the past. Yea, the last 17 years have sucked, and left many with a bad taste in their mouth, but let it go.

This team has a lot happening for them that teams of the last 17 year haven't. Try to take the time to be a little optimistic about our decent start. You may enjoy it.

16 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Benjamin is going to be huge the second half of the season.

+ Clay coming back. + Jones seemed to be breaking through his early struggles.

3 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Time to quit living in the past. Yea, the last 17 years have sucked, and left many with a bad taste in their mouth, but let it go.

This team has a lot happening for them that teams of the last 17 year haven't. Try to take the time to be a little optimistic about our decent start. You may enjoy it.

This is who the Bills are until they prove otherwise

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This is who the Bills are until they prove otherwise

There are more things different about this team (e.g. owners, coaches, players, scheme, mindset, culture, etc.), than there are things that a similar to those teams, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it is time to quit comparing them to teams from the last 17 years.

Being the BIlls doing  Billsie kinds of things likiing choking on Thursday night I would say ya they're toast.  Now if they were any other team except Cleveland I'd say ya lets forget that last game and move on boys....but being a Buffalo team this is where they just go into that yearly nosedive.  7-9.........again.  Sabres......lottery.......again.  Personally with all the losiing I'm kinda numb to it now.  I don't cheer nor do I get mad.  I just sit there and watch.  I kind of just gave up. I still care but without any expectations except for both teams to do typical Buffalo things......lose......a lot....in the most exquisitely cruel ways.  In fact most of the time when I watch I just feel sad........like I know neither of these teams are going to win a championship before i die or maybe ever.

I don't think its that we have 3 losses, just at HOW we lost on Thursday that raised question marks all over the place.

The pain I felt on Thursday believe it or not, still lingers. I'm not part of the "we're doomed" crowd. But I was brought back to Earth on Thursday.

I'm hoping it was just one of those days because this time, the whole team was trash. Not just the offense.

The smarter part of my brain tells me that we need turnovers to actually have a chance at winning games and that worries me. I mean really worries me. Like saviorpeterman kind of worried.