Week 10: Saints' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Gaines Out

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "CONTINUE TO GROW" (18:03)

Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice Wednesday topics include; tackling on defense, affecting the quarterback, and the advantage of playing at New Era Field.

QUICK HITS: CORDY GLENN AND ZAY JONES NOT PRACTICING

cordy-glenn-8-31-story.jpg

Two starters aren't practicing Wednesday due to injury, but two others are hoping to return to the lineup Sunday and are on the practice field today.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

14 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The front seven will definitely be addressed this April in the draft. We have to replace Dareus and maybe Kyle. We'll need a supplemental pass rusher to help Shaq. I don't see Lorax back either. 

Terry M is good and fair. Shouldn't have to worry too much about his crew.

Yeah I was just talking about this in the other thread. It's like a lot of our team has reached a peak. What sucks is we actually got older after Beane got here. This scheme requires front 4 to be able to supply the pressure on their own. Kyle and Hughes are getting older. Dareus is gone. That's three in DL we need to replace. THREE! Ok two next off-season and Hughes will fall off in 2019 I expect. And like you said Lorax. Milano will need to grow a lot this season or we're in trouble. 

The Bills quarterback talks about looking up to Drew Brees, getting Kelvin Benjamin in the lineup, and getting on the same page with the new wide receiver.

Running Back LeSean McCoy addressed the media after practice on Wednesday topics include; first quarter scoring, 4-0 at home this year, and the impact of Wide Receiver Kelvin Benjamin in the offense.

18 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

MJD just picked the Bills to win this week also.  I'm honestly surprised.  The Bills appear very overmatched

How are we over matched? Who have the Saints beaten, Trubisky, Hundley lol. To me the Saints are overrated, we'll see Sunday.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I feel the same way. I was much more worried about the TNF game, even though it's a lesser opponent, it was a short week,on road. Brees isn't the same on road, outdoors, especially with the swirling winds of New Era Field. 

Not surprised majority picked Bills here, undefeated at home, coming off only true manhandling of season, getting  at least 2 major upgrades to O, in Clay and Benjamin and hopefully Clay. Shady with a huge bounce back game,Bills win by 10

Kyle Williams: "Keep Working"  (2:30)

Defensive Lineman Kyle Williams addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; pressuring the quarterback, stopping the run, and facing Saint's Quarterback Drew Brees.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Saints Wednesday Injury Report presented by Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute

Five Saints listed on Wednesday's report

Mike Triplett ESPN Staff Writer 

Saints left tackle Terron Armstead (chest) and safety Kenny Vaccaro (groin) did not practice Wednesday. WR Michael Thomas (ankle), DE Alex Okafor (ankle) and G Larry Warford (abdomen) practiced on a limited basis. Thomas' ankle issue appears to be new (he missed practice time with a knee issue two weeks ago). Warford was back in practice Wednesday for the first time after missing the past two games.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz