Assigning Blame

No way I give Rico the highest percentage of blame. No way. How many play calls are you supposed to have that compensate for downright dreadful line play? What did you want him to call? The old Hue Jackson play where the o line spreads itself across the whole field?

Offensive line - 40%

Defensive line - 30%

Matthews and O'Leary's stupidity - 15%

Rico - 10%

The rest - 5%

Get totally bashed in both lines in the NFL and you lose. Simple.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No way I give Rico the highest percentage of blame. No way. How many play calls are you supposed to have that compensate for downright dreadful line play? What did you want him to call? The old Hue Jackson play where the o line spreads itself across the whole field?

Offensive line - 40%

Defensive line - 30%

Rico - 10%

The rest - 5%

I want Rico to abandon the Tolbert runs up the middle when it obviously isnt working. It was Nate Hackett-like.

Hang on. One of our biggest issues last night was that the Defense couldn't stop the run. Stopping the run used to be the STRENGTH of this defense this year. Until we traded Dareus. We missed Dareus the most last night. With Kyle getting old, this was my worry. Washington hasn't really stepped up his game as a DT. Other guys just aren't showing it. We were a force inside with Kyle and Dareus. Ends and LBs just had to clean up after that. So part of the blame goes to Beane too.

And don't just blame the offensive coordinator. Rico's bad but Frazier was horrible too.

McDermott is the leader, he is to blame 100%

And this.

So accountability:

Rico 20%

Frazier 20%

Beane 10%

OL 20%

QB 5%

Defensive front 7 25%

McDermott 100% - because he is the HC. Accountability is 100% on him.

I want Rico to abandon the Tolbert runs up the middle when it obviously isnt working. It was Nate Hackett-like.

Yes I will give you the Tolbert plays. But that is on McDermott and Beane in my opinion. They want him here. He has no business as a running back in anything other than short yardage packages in this league.

Offensive line - 40%

Defensive line - 30%

Rico - 10%

The rest - 5%

Not for nothing but he could have countered and adjusted what he was calling. How about some screens? Lesean McCoy had 0 receptions. How about spreading the defense out? Why have Tyrod under center so much?

He in my mind doesnt deserve the majority of the blame but he does deserve a large portion. He was outschemed last night and had no answer.

Not for nothing but he could have countered and adjusted what he was calling. How about some screens? Lesean McCoy had 0 receptions. How about spreading the defense out? Why have Tyrod under center so much?

He in my mind doesnt deserve the majority of the blame but he does deserve a large portion. He was outschemed last night and had no answer.

Screens? Screens? They couldn't block the people stood infront of them and you want to get them out blocking infront of a screen?

Screens to McCoy would have had McCoy on IR with Taiwan this morning. You also need time to set a screen up... rushers were getting to Tyrod before the snap.

Coordinators are easy targets for fans. Here is the reality. Our guys on the field got pbysically beat up by their guys. Not one lineman on the Bills last night on either side of the ball got the better of their direct opponent.

1. Dennison

2. Tyrod

3. Alexander

4. WRs

5. Humber

I disagree on Dennison and Tyrod... but yes Zo.... Lord of all that is holy... there were plays last night where he was literally just stood still frozen to the spot. I have no idea what he is supposed be doing but then again... nor does he. Bench him or put him at DE. A traffic cone would be a better off the ball linebacker.

Screens? Screens? They couldn't block the people stood infront of them and you want to get them out blocking infront of a screen?

Screens to McCoy would have had McCoy on IR with Taiwan this morning. You also need time to set a screen up... rushers were getting to Tyrod before the snap.

Coordinators are easy targets for fans. Here is the reality. Our guys on the field got pbysically beat up by their guys. Not one lineman on the Bills last night on either side of the ball got the better of their direct opponent.

I disagree on Dennison and Tyrod... but yes Zo.... Lord of all that is holy... there were plays last night where he was literally just stood still frozen to the spot. I have no idea what he is supposed be doing but then again... nor does he. Bench him or put him at DE. A traffic cone would be a better off the ball linebacker.

I agree about Zo. He cant play going backwards in coverage. He should be at rotation at DE and move Humber at SAM and put Milano back in at WILL.