Trap Game?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that its a fair question. This looks exactly like a trap game. With that being said I think that the Bills have a ton of momentum and even got some more at the deadline. Coming off of that Oakland game Im pretty happy to turn right around and play.

Momentum? It's a week to week league. Gameplan and execute better for the win.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

If the OL dominates like they did Sunday Buffalo will win this game

Yep. Probably the biggest factor as most of the other units are consistent. Offensive line is not. You never know what you are going to get. Like a box of chocolates.

If the o-line dominates, the Bills win handily over the New Jersey Jets.

Any given Thursday.

McD has this team primed. Everyone has their eye on the prize. There are no trophies for 6 wins.

That being said, this is a game they must have. Not just to improve playoff standings, but to show these are not the same ole Bills. For the fans and to see KW on the field in his 1st postseason game.

^^^

that's the real deal for me. Time after time, this team has gotten to the brink and faltered. Like many of you, i want to Bill-ieve, and the Tampa comeback as a good start, and good evidence that the team has turned the page.

Time to step up and beat a team that you are supposed to beat, on the road, in prime time. Cliche machine out!

I'm with these guys. This is the kind of game that "the same old Bills" always lost. Time to be the "the new Bills" by kicking the Jests in their collective arses in their own house.

I think that its a fair question. This looks exactly like a trap game. With that being said I think that the Bills have a ton of momentum and even got some more at the deadline. Coming off of that Oakland game Im pretty happy to turn right around and play.

Somebody -- one of the announcing team on Sunday's game? -- said it pretty well when he said something like, "it's not a short week when you win on Sunday."

The Bills aren't in a position to look at any game as a trap game. They know full well the importance of playing one game at a time and respecting the opponent, no matter what team it is because getting a win in the NFL doesn't come easy.

exactly. i think this team has it's head on straight. they'll be prepared and ready to play. not guaranteeing a win or anything, but the bills are the better team, and i think they'll be more than ready for the game.

The Jets gave the Pat's all they could handle at home, and should've won that game. I don't think this Bills team will underestimate anyone, but it will be a tough game.

Can not for the life of me get that the Jets would have won that game against the Pats. They were down 10, would have still been down 3 giving the ball to the Golden Boy, and with McGown getting the ball late, when all his awful picks come.

Jets got screwed on call, correct. But to say they should have won the game is a stretch in my mind.

Can not for the life of me get that the Jets would have won that game against the Pats. They were down 10, would have still been down 3 giving the ball to the Golden Boy, and with McGown getting the ball late, when all his awful picks come.

Jets got screwed on call, correct. But to say they should have won the game is a stretch in my mind.

yes, that should've should be could've.

Biggest concern with this game is the Bills (specifically the offense) have not been good on the road so far this year other than the Atlanta game which some will argue they could have/should have lost if not for the WR injuries to the Falcons.

I think the key will be the 1st quarter and if the Bills can figure out how to score some early points and avoid another slow start. Don't let this Jets team get momentum and build a lead like they did against the Pats and Dolphins in recent weeks because unlike those teams we obviously aren't equipped to mount comebacks when trailing by 2+ scores.

Biggest concern with this game is the Bills (specifically the offense) have not been good on the road so far this year other than the Atlanta game which some will argue they could have/should have lost if not for the WR injuries to the Falcons.

I think the key will be the 1st quarter and if the Bills can figure out how to score some early points and avoid another slow start. Don't let this Jets team get momentum and build a lead like they did against the Pats and Dolphins in recent weeks because unlike those teams we obviously aren't equipped to mount comebacks when trailing by 2+ scores.

We would just put Peterman in!