OJ Simpson handing out candy on Halloween in a Bills jersey

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was OJ a better running back than Bruce was a defensive end? Oy, that's a tough one. Too close to call in my book. But nobody, NOBODY, before or since OJ has literally given me a butterfly in the stomach feeling EVERY time he got the ball like the Juice did.

Hell yeah. This is awesome. Wish I could have stopped by!

Everyone crying about him and his alleged murders... El oh el. That's funny sheet

I'd pose for pictures with the guy. !@#$ the haters.

!@#$ that, I'd go get a knife and ask him to autograph it

Was OJ a better running back than Bruce was a defensive end? Oy, that's a tough one. Too close to call in my book. But nobody, NOBODY, before or since OJ has literally given me a butterfly in the stomach feeling EVERY time he got the ball like the Juice did.

Yep. That's a good argument. I happen to think that Bruce was the best ever to play that position and OJ probably wasn't to play his. But OJ may have been a better player. Bruce did it a lot longer.

It's kind of like saying what was the best band of all time. You really have to consider the individual songs, full albums, just the music, the lyrics, performance, longevity, the very best songs or albums. Did they have many bad ones. Etc.

In that respect, maybe Bruce was better. But when OJ was at his very best he was better than Bruce at his very best. Tough to say. Pure talent and ability I would say OJ.

Yep. That's a good argument. I happen to think that Bruce was the best ever to play that position and OJ probably wasn't to play his. But OJ may have been a better player. Bruce did it a lot longer.

It's kind of like saying what was the best band of all time. You really have to consider the individual songs, full albums, just the music, the lyrics, performance, longevity, the very best songs or albums. Did they have many bad ones. Etc.

In that respect, maybe Bruce was better. But when OJ was at his very best he was better than Bruce at his very best. Tough to say. Pure talent and ability I would say OJ.

My stock answer to any "best ever" arguments is, "he has a seat at the table...and it's a round table."

I see no purpose in splitting hairs over greatness. In any walk of life. I'm just thankful for the gifts and a spirit that wants to share them.

Great to see the juice is loose, I'd ask him to sign the candy bar. He wasnt convicted of the murders so he shouldn't be treated like he did it. The glove don't fit

Edited by xRUSHx

I'll never understand the grief people give OJ.

Dude thrilled people on the football field for years. Had a great career making commercials. Created iconic movie characters.

He's entertained the world for decades in a manner most people will never achieve.

Dude has one bad day, and everyone is on his case.