Dareus: "Feels Good to be Wanted.” Puts "ass" in class.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How dare you question the authenticity of his press release. That was heart felt.

There's a difference between being a cynic and a realist. Get off your high horse. People aren't one dimensional. Just because you see the worst in people and their intentions doesn't make you right or more intelligent.

You can see Dareus as a fat slob that didn't show effort for the fans that loved him. You can also see Dareus a pittiable flawed man that suffered tragedy after tragedy. He was never able to over come his demons or himself to achieve his potential. Dareus had moments of greatness on the field. All of that has been washed away by the last couple of years.

His failures on the field don't make him a bad person. His failings as a person don't make his love expressed for the city of Buffalo and it's people disingenuous.

Dareus grew up in abject poverty and didn't go to college to play school. if he hires a speech writer to translate his thoughts to written word; that doesn't make the sentiment any less heartfelt. The charity is real. His appreciation for the city itself is probably real. His flaws are real and so are yours.

So maybe relax with the haughtiness.

There's a difference between being a cynic and a realist. Get off your high horse. People aren't one dimensional. Just because you see the worst in people and their intentions doesn't make you right or more intelligent.

You can see Dareus as a fat slob that didn't show effort for the fans that loved him. You can also see Dareus a pittiable flawed man that suffered tragedy after tragedy. He was never able to over come his demons or himself to achieve his potential. Dareus had moments of greatness on the field. All of that has been washed away by the last couple of years.

His failures on the field don't make him a bad person. His failings as a person don't make his love expressed for the city of Buffalo and it's people disingenuous.

Dareus grew up in abject poverty and didn't go to college to play school. if he hires a speech writer to translate his thoughts to written word; that doesn't make the sentiment any less heartfelt. The charity is real. His appreciation for the city itself is probably real. His flaws are real and so are yours.

So maybe relax with the haughtiness.

So when a new boss comes in and tells you this is how its gonna be and you dont agree, you can simply scoff at the direction and go on about your business? Stop with the upbringing bull ****. Players are coddled in Bama and a 3rd overall pick is treated as a God. To say we are being tough on Dareus is laughable.

OK, now I see what overboardfan was getting at. Dareus is an absolute major league ass. !@#$ you Marcel!

Uhhh yeah I'd feel the same way if I stumbled onto this forum and saw all the hate towards me.

I hate you.

Uhhh yeah I'd feel the same way if I stumbled onto this forum and saw all the hate towards me.

Everyone here hates me. I deal with it. It's called "being an adult."

Although egomaniacal contempt for the meaningless, uninformed opinions of all you monkeys helps, too.

So when a new boss comes in and tells you this is how its gonna be and you dont agree, you can simply scoff at the direction and go on about your business? Stop with the upbringing bull ****. Players are coddled in Bama and a 3rd overall pick is treated as a God. To say we are being tough on Dareus is laughable.

Making new friends I see with your crazy BS. No one was saying anyone could not be tough on MD - he certainly underachieved here and fans have every right to be salty about that.

What you dont get to do is take a completely innocent, innocuous comment and claim that it is classless. That is lunacy. But then again that is your schtick so maybe you appreciated this stupid thread.

Although egomaniacal contempt for the meaningless, uninformed opinions of all you monkeys helps, too.

Todays top post.😂 Bookmarked it in case I need a good laugh down the road.

I must say, you’re just guessing. :)