Carolina Message Board

Irv

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started singing... Irv Weinstein you're really a pro... as soon as he was brought up in this thread. Now I have an earworm. :doh:

And so the rest of you can suffer along (compliments of his wiki):

Irv Weinstein, you're really a pro!

Ya got all the news that we wanna know.

You tell it like it is and never throw us a curve,

Nobody says it like Ir-r-r-r-v !

Eye-wit-ness News (Yes-sah!)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I live in Charlotte. Not a single one of my panther-fan friends are the least bit thrilled. They're all like.. seriously?!?!? I drove by Bank of America Stadium on my way home tonight, smiling and saying thank you!

WFNZ sports talk guys were bewildered. Not much love for this move here indeed. My Cowboy loving coworker called me to tell me and I didnt believe. Totally thought he was goofing on me.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

Said it in the trade thread but this is either someone that knows the team or just looks at the record.

Either way, have not really seen many fans of other teams give respect to the bills in a long time like this.

With the way BUF is playing, it's not like it's going to be a decent 3rd.... more than likely a late 3rd. A 7th is just salt in the wound. Wow.
Edited by The Wiz

Honestly, the Bill gave "fair value" for Benjamin. If Carolina uses the draft picks with competence, they might improve their team, in the long run.

The Bills gave up currency they have plenty of, and should improve both in the short term, and the long run.

Not according to Mike "Please Give Me Clicks" Scope on WGR this afternoon. If Carolina traded him then something must be wrong with him and there is no such thing as mutual benefit and now here's Vince from Amherst who I'm going to treat like a dumbsh*t just because the poor guy is nervous about being on the air.

Not according to Mike "Please Give Me Clicks" Scope on WGR this afternoon. If Carolina traded him then something must be wrong with him and there is no such thing as mutual benefit and now here's Vince from Amherst who I'm going to treat like a dumbsh*t just because the poor guy is nervous about being on the air.

What do you think bulldog?

hwhfagadhg asghasdgwefahgs asdghsdasdgh

"Beane: hey Marty long time no see[/size]

MH: hey beane

Beane: I’ll get to the point, deal of a lifetime, well we evaluated your offense and decided that you guys would be a lot better off with more speed on the field

MH: yeah good idea

Beane: trade us Benjamin and you can do that

MH: what do we get?

Beane: a 3rd and a 7th

MH: what about speed?

Beane: just make Fuchess your number one and put Curtis out there, plus with these draft picks and your elite scouting prowess, it’s a Home run trade.

MH: deal. Thanks now we can put more speed on the field. I can’t wait to tell Cam and Ron"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you forgot to add the part where Beane tells him who they should use the pick on so he can trade for him in a couple years......

Just amazing how Beane has transformed this receiving group. Hell if you can re-sign Matthews paired with KB and Holmes and Zay as 3rd and 4th wrs with Deonte and Tate. Surprising now, but it appears the Bills dont even need to look at WR in the draft and still have 5 picks in the first 3 rds.

We need to talk about your listening preferences...