• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did he pass his physical ?

has a bad knee

He's probably not even here yet. Trade happened at the last min. He's probably on the early flight from Charlotte and will head straight to the physical and sign whatever he needs to sign. Oh and in the meantime he has to learn the playbook, get his gear, meet the team, and get on the flight to NJ. If it was a normal Sunday home game he would have had more time to get settled in but because of the away game on a short week it's going to be a loooong 72 hrs for him

I understand the take that Sammy was a better fit for what Ty does best. But Ty has shown the ability to evolve his game this year and I think the McBean has wanted bigger receivers from the gate this year.

Benjamin makes his benjamins by making contested catches, going over the middle, playing through injuries and firing up his teammates with big catches. Hes a tight end who can line up outside. Im not sure they wouldnt have been interested in adding Benjamin AND Bryant or Pryor.

I hated the Sammy trade but I can live with this outcome. Ty has proven this year that he can win games without the deep ball and with a bunch of scrub receivers. The foundation was laid quickly, more quickly than many of us thought possible - now its time to start adding layers. THAT is the process.

The dudes out of shape and a bit of a lard ass...............i'd be surprised if he's on our roster any time soon.

Thank you for this, Ive changed my view of the trade based on your highly informed and well thought-out take.

I understand the take that Sammy was a better fit for what Ty does best. But Ty has shown the ability to evolve his game this year and I think the McBean has wanted bigger receivers from the gate this year.

Benjamin makes his benjamins by making contested catches, going over the middle, playing through injuries and firing up his teammates with big catches. Hes a tight end who can line up outside. Im not sure they wouldnt have been interested in adding Benjamin AND Bryant or Pryor.

I hated the Sammy trade but I can live with this outcome. Ty has proven this year that he can win games without the deep ball and with a bunch of scrub receivers. The foundation was laid quickly, more quickly than many of us thought possible - now its time to start adding layers. THAT is the process.

Thank you for this, Ive changed my view of the trade based on your highly informed and well thought-out take.

I'm impressed by how he is moving in the pocket to create more time to throw than just running...he's made some big plays doing this

You're welcome, sir...............that's what i'm here for.

Know what else I like about this trade? It shows me that McBean isnt interested in having excuses to hide behind at the end of the year (injuries, lack of depth, etc.). Couldnt say the same for previous regimes - Marrone in particular was always leveraging and lining up some excuses for his Saint Doug role (God, I hated Marrone).