Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure why they are pushing Humber to come back. Milano playing great. Humber is supposedly playing with a cast on his hand tonight

Be tough for him to make an int like Milano's with a cast on. I think they will probably rotate.

Was hoping Humber would sit another week. I’d prefer him filling in as a backup tonight with the way Milano has been playing and his penchant for turnovers. I really hope he continues to start unless his play falls off. He’s been really good imo

Was hoping Humber would sit another week. I’d prefer him filling in as a backup tonight with the way Milano has been playing and his penchant for turnovers. I really hope he continues to start unless his play falls off. He’s been really good imo

.....with the way Milano is playing, no reason to rush Humber back.......that is the luxury of quality depth..........

Beat the Chargers and Colts and sweep The Dolphins and Jets - there are your 10 wins.

Exactly - but that entails beating the Jets tonight!

They have no business losing this game. They're a better team with better coaching (not that Bowles is terrible; he's not), and they're on the face of it supremely motivated. Honestly, I'll take a win, but I really want a decisive victory.

They have no business losing this game. They're a better team with better coaching (not that Bowles is terrible; he's not), and they're on the face of it supremely motivated. Honestly, I'll take a win, but I really want a decisive victory.

Me too.

While I would love a blowout obviously, a workmanlike solid performance and victory in a game they should take care of business and win may say as much about them as a real team as anything. I would be thrilled with that.

While I would love a blowout obviously, a workmanlike solid performance and victory in a game they should take care of business and win may say as much about them as a real team as anything. I would be thrilled with that.

Yep. I'd be just fine with a 23-13 grinder type game. Though my nerves would appreciate a 34-7 win