Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Bills fans must be driving up StubHub prices. Cheapest seats are up to $28 from $14 yesterday. But lower bowl prices are as low as $36 and clubs can be had for $70. Let's take over that dump! If you are a Bills fan and live within 4 hours drive you better show up!

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans must be driving up StubHub prices. Cheapest seats are up to $28 from $14 yesterday. But lower bowl prices are as low as $36 and clubs can be had for $70. Let's take over that dump! If you are a Bills fan and live within 4 hours drive you better show up!

Every Bills game I go to, they lose.

So.... I'm just going to skip, for everyone's sake :D

Every Bills game I go to, they lose.

So.... I'm just going to skip, for everyone's sake :D

Just got a call from my nephew (wifes’ nephew) asking if he can come watch the game with me & wifey. I sad ‘Sure! C’Mon!’

Then he said “I’ve never seen the Bills win when I come over”

DAMMIT!!!

Just got a call from my nephew (wifes’ nephew) asking if he can come watch the game with me & wifey. I sad ‘Sure! C’Mon!’

Then he said “I’ve never seen the Bills win when I come over”

DAMMIT!!!

MODS! Ban this mof- ... aw ****.

Edited by LeviF91

Just got a call from my nephew (wifes nephew) asking if he can come watch the game with me & wifey. I sad Sure! CMon!

Then he said Ive never seen the Bills win when I come over

DAMMIT!!!

if things aren't looking good by the half you better kick that kid to the curb.

I'm wearing my Kelly jersey, which has seen a number of wins this season. Unfortunately, my other half is "borrowing" my Mario jersey, which I retired last year because we never seemed to win when I wear it. Maybe she will reverse the curse. Like Chandler's nephew, the jersey goes out the window if we start losing.