Jimmy Graham potentially on trade block

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just doesn't fit in that Seattle offense. Never did. After the knee injuries I don't believe he is the same player either. He would be better than anything we have, but we don't make this move. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if NO made a call. He and Brees were magic together.

He just doesn't fit in that Seattle offense. Never did. After the knee injuries I don't believe he is the same player either. He would be better than anything we have, but we don't make this move. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if NO made a call. He and Brees were magic together.

of course he looked amazing vs Bills last year but overall hes been a disappointment for them. They need cap space and OL desperately. Seantrel and a 6th?

Seahawks already have Bennett and Sherman, cant see them trading for another nitwit like Brown.

As far as Graham with the Bills,

I wish the trading deadline was later in the year. Too early to tell if he could make a difference in a playoff run.

I think they only have 1.5 in cap available. Not sure how much Graham is taking up.

I would not give up Glenn for him.

Hell no! Glenn is, positionally, a superior player at this point and is immensely more important to the success of this, a run-focused, offense.

So... I'll play.

Graham traded to Texans or 49ers for a LT. Martellus Bennett traded to Seahawks to be with his brother.

I really think NO tries to find a way. I don't know if they necessarily have the OT Seattle is looking for, but they will be one of the teams calling. There would be no learning curve if he went back and NO is right there in that division. Fleener has been a disappointment.

@RapSheet

Ian Rapoport Retweeted NFL

To make room for a veteran LT (Brown, Castonzo, Glenn), #SeahawksNFL_2017_SEASeahawks_v2.png would need to trade/cut several players... or just one 1f447-1f3fd.png

@NFL

Seahawks would be willing to trade Jimmy Graham: http://on.nfl.com/Di22Ic (via @RapSheet)

I don't see Glenn going anywhere, especially for a TE in the last year of his deal. Just my 2.