Texans ready to walk out on owner after “inmate” comments

YoloinOhio

Take race out completely whats the upside of using the phrase?

Its not simplifying a more complex concept

Its not an economy of words

Its just a way to sound cutesy while putting down someone lower on the ladder than you. Im not running to HR about it, and Im not losing sleep.... but Id venture that the type of manager that leans on phrases like this probably isnt hitting it out of the ballpark in making employees feel valued.

just for fun a few weeks ago i called NFL players dancing monkeys to the owners music for peanuts. as expected a bunch of people picked that up as raysis. it's virtue signals cucks that take it as such.

it caused an uproar because of idiots who just simply cannot fathom simple speech

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said everyone's racist in a bad way and don't believe it. I say I am racist because by definition I am, I favor minorities because I think they have got a bum deal and need people to give them the benefit of the doubt because there are a lot of racists. I think that is a completely different thing than a racist in the normal understanding, hurting minorities.

You're the good kind of racist. :flirt:

A person doesn't have to be a minority to be hurt by a racist, you know.

No they aren't uneducated. Most have required degrees and they have to pass an exam. By definition they are not uneducated. Traffic cops on the other hand were probably poor student meat heads at your local high school or kids that got picked on and want their revenge. The fact that I have to explain this to you tells me you're probably another intellectual bottom feeder.

"Traffic cops on the other hand were probably poor student meat heads at your local high school or kids that got picked on and want their revenge."

Way to generalize in a piss poor effort to make a point. Kinda like saying football players are dumb jocks, so why bother listening to them.

"Traffic cops on the other hand were probably poor student meat heads at your local high school or kids that got picked on and want their revenge."

Way to generalize in a piss poor effort to make a point. Kinda like saying football players are dumb jocks, so why bother listening to them.

Shhhhh im learning how to be woke Edited by joesixpack

The apology was hollow and was coupled with a lie about what he was actually talking about. Plus, McNair is a major supporter of a reality tv show host-turned politician who has made his political fortune by exploiting and stoking racial resentment. Hes not going to get the benefit of the doubt in this arena.

Well I'll give the players credit for one thing: they should know a hollow insincere apology when they see one.

You're perfectly entitled to your terrible opinions.

I'll simply tell you that your entire thought process is why you're going to have 8 years of President Trump, and continued stacks of 4 year blocks of various stripes of Republican successors, until you (the larger you) stop behaving like this.

with any luck, we wont even have to endure three more years of Trump. But we will see, I suppose. I think his exploitation of racial tension will start to wear thin, and the lies will eventually catch up to him. But that is just IMO, of course. Edited by mannc

with any luck, we wont even have to endure three more years of Trump. But we will see, I suppose. I think his exploitation of racial tension will start to wear thin, and the lies will eventually catch up to him. But that is just IMO, of course.

If you think the culture war which led to the election of President Trump, and is currently leading to the very loud rejection of leftism around the country at every single level of government is bad now; wait until you see what happens when you attempt to undo the republican democratic process by attempting to impeach the will of people for purely political reasons.

The complete lack of self awareness of the left is hilarious to watch.

Can't we just all put our egos aside and get along? Not just on the message boards but in real life as well.

I may not know or understand what might offend another person, but I will at least listen and try to understand their point of view as a sign of respect to a fellow human being.

I was so proud of our owner and HC in how they handled their players' concerns earlier in the year...the organization's respectful approach to the protests, even if they didn't necessarily understand it, spoke volumes, and in turn, made the players respect them even more...and I think that is what life is all about- and I think it is making a difference on the field as well.

If you think the culture war which led to the election of President Trump, and is currently leading to the very loud rejection of leftism around the country at every single level of government is bad now; wait until you see what happens when you attempt to undo the republican democratic process by attempting to impeach the will of people for purely political reasons.

38% approval ratings? 80 million more of us than there are of you? lost the popular vote by 3 million?

I get it, math is hard.

Just because you take up more space in flyover country doesn't mean the majority of the population agrees with your backwards, uneducated, fascist thinking.

It's kind of funny how the physically toughest men in the world are such soft pussies emotionally.

inb4 soccer is mentioned. or ufc

38% approval ratings? 80 million more of us than there are of you? lost the popular vote by 3 million?

I get it, math is hard.

Just because you take up more space in flyover country doesn't mean the majority of the population agrees with your backwards, uneducated, fascist thinking.

same polls that were coming out before the election and same polls showing he is the favorite by a good portion to win 2020

His impeachment wont happen without Republican votes...And they are out there.

Worked out well for George Bush and the Republicans in '00 and again in '02. Different times though. Unfortunately, I think you're 100% accurate.