Matt Milano starting LB from here on out?

I think the Bills can more easily fill WLB than safety. Maybe Tanner Vallejo will have a good game.

Makes no sense to play a LB at a position where he hasn't practiced all year. They need Milano at his starting spot as a LB. Trae Elston will start at S if Poyer is out.

Matt Milano was acquired with the pick the Bills received from the Patriots as compensation for Mike Gillislee.

He's really surprised me. Not even counting the two obvious big plays in last couple games. He really looks like a solid player. It's early of course but I really like this guy.

Ripping that ball out on that PR was a beautiful thing. This team may not be full of names people know, but they play through the whistle and do the little things to win. They also seem to be an actual team and play hard for each other and the coach. Nice to see for a change

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Ignoring the highlight reel- it comes down to what hes doing play in and play out. I doubt any of us watched him closely enough today to say anything other than he had a couple of big opportunities that he capitalized on

I noticed him being in good position in coverage on a couple of occasions.

Ignoring the highlight reel- it comes down to what hes doing play in and play out. I doubt any of us watched him closely enough today to say anything other than he had a couple of big opportunities that he capitalized on

The best part was not seeing MILANO on the back of a throwback chasing a Raider down the field.

Okay but he put himself in good position to make those plays and didn't notice him being beaten for a big play in the game. A fifth round rookie who has 19 tackles an int, ff and fumble recovery for a touchdown...i'd say he's doing pretty darn good

He's fast and can cover. A little small but it's nice to see a Bills LB actually cover and not just chase after a completion..

I knew he was on the smaller side, but out on the field playing he doesn't look small at all. He seems to be a good fit for this D and is playing lights out for a rookie.

Edited by snamsnoops

I new he was on the smaller side, but out on the field playing he doesn't look small at all. He seems to be a good fit for this D and is playing lights out for a rookie.

He's listed at 6'0 and 223 lbs. Kinda tweener between a SS and LB. But he's playing much bigger than that. We'll have to see how he is in a power run game when the OL are on him. Right now, I really like his speed and cover abilities. He's a steal for a 7th rounder.