2017 World Series Thread

Gugny

Pitchers have been complaining all year about changes to the balls. Many were saying it was what caused more blister problems this season.Aaron Sanchez on the Jays missed an entire season battling blisters to his fingers. Others missed time to having issues. MLB sort of shrugged it off and said there were no changes.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably thought they hit the jackpot by catching a HR baseball in a WS game

Bartman would have been happy with his ball, too.

They asked the guy who threw it for a quote and he said "!@#$ the Dodgers"

Pitchers have been complaining all year about changes to the balls. Many were saying it was what caused more blister problems this season.Aaron Sanchez on the Jays missed an entire season battling blisters to his fingers. Others missed time to having issues. MLB sort of shrugged it off and said there were no changes.

Jays had 3 or 4 whining about blisters, more than the rest of MLB combined, as par for the course up here.

They are pitching in a bandbox and facing the AL East sluggers all the time, so I'd not want to pitch in Toronto either.

I went to bed when it was 4-0 Dodgers and Kershaw looking lights out. What the hell happened??

The got to him. Went 4-4, then 7-4 Dodgers, then 7-7, then 8-7 Dodgers... Eventually swung other way... 12 for 'Stros... Then 13-12 walkoff.

We are seeing two 100+ win teams for first time since 1970. That year O's beat what would become the Big Red Machine... 4 games to one. But a few games were close. Anothet note about that 1970 series was it was last to feature all afternoon games... Which I also believe they should play this time of the year!

Why... I am a traditionalist. The season is the playoffs. Let the best two teams go right to World Series in a best of nine!

Jays had 3 or 4 whining about blisters, more than the rest of MLB combined, as par for the course up here.

They are pitching in a bandbox and facing the AL East sluggers all the time, so I'd not want to pitch in Toronto either.

they weren't complaining about the homeruns, but they definitely had issues with blisters, along with others in the league and they believed it was from the baseballs being changed or modified which is the only reason I bring it up cause of the talk of the balls being changed or modified to create more homeruns