TBD SIGN UP parking Hammer’s Lot for Raiders

mead107

Post below to sign up. (Please try to keep post to parking only, please)

On a sheet of paper please put the Letters - TBD - in good size on it to make it easier for parking attendants.

place the sign on your dashboard, drivers side.

Please try to be at the Lot by 8:30 am. We can keep a spot for you till then. Cant guarantee after that.

This makes for a great get together when coming in from out of town or local. This is our third year of doing a TBD parking thread. Has been a fantastic success and tons fun.

Edited by mead107

Post below to sign up. (Please try to keep post to parking only, please)

On a sheet of paper please put the Letters - TBD - in good size on it to make it easier for parking attendants.

place the sign on your dashboard, drivers side.

Please try to be at the Lot by 8:30 am. We can keep a spot for you till then. Cant guarantee after that.

This makes for a great get together when coming in from out of town or local. This is our third year of doing a TBD parking thread. Has been a fantastic success and tons fun.

And you never know who you will meet!

I wasn't going to bring my car as I stay 1.7 miles west on Big Tree.....but the weather looks crappy and I believe a pop-up canopy may be in order. I'm not walking with that thing and my food to share.

Mark me down for one car please.

Logistical question: How hard is it AFTER the game to make a right out of the lot, a right on Big Tree, but then the wonky left on Southwestern back to Big Tree as I'm headed west?

I wasn't going to bring my car as I stay 1.7 miles west on Big Tree.....but the weather looks crappy and I believe a pop-up canopy may be in order. I'm not walking with that thing and my food to share.

Mark me down for one car please.

Logistical question: How hard is it AFTER the game to make a right out of the lot, a right on Big Tree, but then the wonky left on Southwestern back to Big Tree as I'm headed west?

because abbot is closed. It sucks. All the traffic goes that way. It is possible it will just take you like 20 mins or more to get to that point

because abbot is closed. It sucks. All the traffic goes that way. It is possible it will just take you like 20 mins or more to get to that point

So 20 minutes TOTAL from Hammer's to 1.7 miles west? I can live with that, easy.

Do a lot of you stay after the game for a bit?

Gugny, want some PsycHOPathy?

So 20 minutes TOTAL from Hammer's to 1.7 miles west? I can live with that, easy.

Do a lot of you stay after the game for a bit?

Gugny, want some PsycHOPathy?

i said at least. I don't go right after the game. Maybe someone that does can be of better help. I just feel like I watch the same cars on the road for a while before they ever move. Imo closing abbot to one direction is the dumbest thing ever.

Yes,

Most of us stay after the game for a while until traffic does down. Usually 1-2 hours

i said at least. I don't go right after the game. Maybe someone that does can be of better help. I just feel like I watch the same cars on the road for a while before they ever move. Imo closing abbot to one direction is the dumbest thing ever.

Yes,

Most of us stay after the game for a while until traffic does down. Usually 1-2 hours

Cool, thanks. I'll probably stay a bit.

Cool, thanks. I'll probably stay a bit.

With who? The likes of you not be welcome in these parts!

Btw , that drive is a pain in da nuts until about 5::30. We can pick ya up in the AM if ya dont want to drive.

Edited by plenzmd1

With who? The likes of you not be welcome in these parts!

Btw , that drive is a pain in da nuts until about 5::30. We can pick ya up in the AM if ya dont want to drive.

Hanging with some weirdo who came to Cincinnati also.....better get that good-luck constitutional in before the game again this week, good sir....need it.

I certainly don't want to drive but I have a lot of tailgating stuff. Text me if you want to discuss.