Jordan Poyer injury - Out for Raiders game

YoloinOhio

People seem a little too worried that Poyer is inactive. I don't share that same thought. I'm definitely not expecting the defense to be better WITHOUT Poyer, but I've had a different feeling for our defense this year than previous. Not saying it WILL happen, but don't be surprised if the defense plays lights out today.

Maybe I'm just a fool. But I'm just not as worried as other people. I might be singing a different tune towards the end of the game though. But that's the beauty of it. We just never know. Let's Go Bills.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People seem a little too worried that Poyer is inactive. I don't share that same thought. I'm definitely not expecting the defense to be better WITHOUT Poyer, but I've had a different feeling for our defense this year than previous. Not saying it WILL happen, but don't be surprised if the defense plays lights out today.

Maybe I'm just a fool. But I'm just not as worried as other people. I might be singing a different tune towards the end of the game though. But that's the beauty of it. We just never know. Let's Go Bills.

I believe in the system, and tue ability of Leslie and Sean to implement it, but I don't believe in our depth at DB at all.

Yes. I think this will be a our first blowout loss of the season, no way we are going to hang with the Raiders after what they did against a superbowl team like the Chiefs.

But I've sad all along that all playoff teams have a bad loss or two like this over the course of the season, obviously look what happened to a playoff team like the Dolphins just other night.

Nice call.

Yes. I think this will be a our first blowout loss of the season, no way we are going to hang with the Raiders after what they did against a superbowl team like the Chiefs.

But I've sad all along that all playoff teams have a bad loss or two like this over the course of the season, obviously look what happened to a playoff team like the Dolphins just other night.

batting 1000, peterman

Banyard was cut several weeks ago...where have you been?

They brought him back after trading Dareus

Great job!

It's a pretty normal historical NFL matchup. If Oakland limits their turnovers and gets a few big plays, they'll win. If the BILLS can control the clock, score TDs in the red zone, and win the turnover battle by two or more, they'll win.

Pretty much nailed it, AD.

happy Halloween, savior

satan-the-devil1.jpg