I feel your heartbreak

Ice bowl 67

Especially this week. No Aaron Rodgers playing and we have a potential awful quarterback starting for us. I feel your guys pain from the last 20 years of bad QBs since Jim Kelley. Were in for a rough road. I know you guys have had Fitzpatrick who was decent and Tyrod is decent but my point is were very spoiled as Packer fans. You Bills fans stay loyal to your team and support them always. Were bent out of shape right now due to Rodgers being hurt. Now with that said I hope you guys win the Superbowl this year.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially this week. No Aaron Rodgers playing and we have a potential awful quarterback starting for us. I feel your guys pain from the last 20 years of bad QBs since Jim Kelley. Were in for a rough road. I know you guys have had Fitzpatrick who was decent and Tyrod is decent but my point is were very spoiled as Packer fans. You Bills fans stay loyal to your team and support them always. Were bent out of shape right now due to Rodgers being hurt. Now with that said I hope you guys win the Superbowl this year.

Pain?!

720999300c7aa28566187281574779b1.jpg

I have no problem with Brady Jr. getting hurt. Something about bitching for a flag after every time he gets hit made me sour on the guy.

What is the point of this thread?

"Brady Jr. got hurt, now we suck like you and I feel your pain..."

Patronizing much?!

Hes not here to harass us.

Hes a Bills fan 2nd to GB.

That is all true, but, trying to compare his pain of losing his franchise QB to a injury as the Bills throwing out career back-up QBs as our starter, is kind of patronizing, even if that was not his intent. Green Bay has had a franchise QB leading their offense since 1992 between Favre and Rodgers.

I see it from both sides. Overall good dude.

Edited by Captain Murica