TNF: Eagles vs. Panthers on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime

The only one with an agenda is you. You totally disappeared the two weeks Tyrod played reasonably well. You made some victim post about why you no longer want to be a part of this board.

As predicted the minute Tyrod had a bad game you came back in full force with your CoT bull ****.

it's like clock work. she comes out of the woodwork to push her agenda. the great thing about it is as much as she pushes, it wont change anything. taylor is here until the end of the season. so while she will continue to pollute the (when they lose) board with her CoT child like comments, she's just solidifying her reputation of being the biggest taylor agenda queen of the board.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

being the biggest taylor agenda queen of the board.

There's some stiff competition for that title.

Jm2009, Transplant, grb, and Scott7975 are the favorites in Vegas.

Odds on Happy days are rising after his hot takes on Wentz and Watson.

Edited by Game Manager

As I predicted when Happy Days was ripping the 5 TD rookie on SNF.... here he is ripping Wentz on TNF.

As night follows day the CoT tell us all the young QBs in the league suck..... it is comical at this point the levels they will go to prop up their boy. This narrative is absolutely designed so that in April they can argue against drafting a QB in the 1st round again.

Until this team finds a franchise QB (and it 100% does not have one) it will not be a consistent contender. I don't mind anyone arguing against some of the over the top "Tyrod sucks" or "Tyrod is a running back playing QB" stuff.... but the cult isn't content to do that no matter what they tell you. Unless all other QBs are being ridiculed they are not content.

I don't care at this stage if I am banned from the forum for saying this. Maybe some of the other members saying it have a reputation for crusading at times... I would like to think the reputation I have made for myself in 4 years here is that I am a reasonable poster who always tries to engage with the argument. But I think the CoT has reached comical levels.

Some people have opined that they are "sick of Tyrod". I am not sick of Tyrod, he is a likeable, easy to root for guy - but I am sick to the back teeth of the Cult of Tyrod. It is real. And it lives on TSW.

When you watch a game in which a qb can run a full scale passing offense and compare it to a Taylor game, even in a game in which he garners respectable stats, there is a stark difference. At times, especially when our running game is clicking, our offense can be effective. But it is a very crimped offense compared to offenses run by franchise qbs.

What galls me to no end is the "let's wait another year" chorus when there will be a better qb crop in the next draft class. The Bills had an opportunity to draft a qb in the first round last year. They didn't because of some magnified flaws. It's the same thing every year. The aversion, or better yet the neuroses, toward drafting a qb has gotten so bad that young qbs who struggled in their rookie year are cited as examples why this bedraggled franchise should not draft a qb with a high pick. Goff is an example of that pessimistic thinking. Not surprisingly those false reflexive critics are quiet now. How much criticism is Newton receiving from his critics? They are quick to point out his failures yet are silent about his successes.

The Bills have not had a franchise qb since the retirement of Jim Kelly, a quarter century ago. I'm hoping that after this season, when the outcome is predictable, this new regime will do not only the right thing but the only thing that will give it a chance to succeed i.e. investing in a high end qb prospect.

There needs to be a more mature realization that there is no perfect prospect. Citing an exaggerated flaw as a reason to avoid drafting a qb is an ingrained habit afflicting this fan base and organization . Drafting a qb in the fifth round is not a solution. Until this franchise acquires a franchise qb the cycle of futility will continue.

The only one with an agenda is you. You totally disappeared the two weeks Tyrod played reasonably well. You made some victim post about why you no longer want to be a part of this board.

As predicted the minute Tyrod had a bad game you came back in full force with your CoT bull ****.

I said I'd post less...which I have.

Back with full force? Lol

I never left, and I'm on cruise control...unlike posters like yourself that get bent out of shape over opinions contrary to your own.

Like I said...agendas, and many here are realizing this.

The gig will be up in due time, and you'll all be exposed.

I may come back with full force when that happens to give those folks the medicine they deserve, now that I think about it.

it's like clock work. she comes out of the woodwork to push her agenda. the great thing about it is as much as she pushes, it wont change anything. taylor is here until the end of the season. so while she will continue to pollute the (when they lose) board with her CoT child like comments, she's just solidifying her reputation of being the biggest taylor agenda queen of the board.

Awww...so cute.

Thanks for the love, sweetie!

I simply called out the guy who bashed Wentz in a thread where we were talking Wentz.

Take you're over emotional self back to you're rocker, gramps.

There's some stiff competition for that title.

Jm2009, Transplant, grb, and Scott7975 are the favorites in Vegas.

Odds on Happy days are rising after his hot takes on Wentz and Watson.

Those guys go into full on attack mode any time I show up, and they bring the insults, name calling, and personal attacks.

It's clear I upset them, and that proves an agenda.

I've exposed each and every one of them, and my takes are looking much closer to right than their own, so they are turning up the vitriol.

It feels good to have them whipped into a frenzy...what goes around, comes around.

There were a handful of people that did that. Its those miserable people that bother me the most.

it's the ones who attack him, as you point out, that get to me as well. We know his deficiencies and issues. We discussed them the last two years. We don't need to point out every issue every week and react like 16 yr old girls who just got their first cell phone to splurge every emotion we feel 😍😉😍😚😍🤣😂🤣🤐😢🤐🤐🤐😴😴😚🎀#emogie #hashtag #feels!

We are no better off with anyone else starting and that's not drinking Kool aid. Peterman could not come in right now and perform better. Sure he could get more yards, hit WR's open differently but it would likely be as Newton and Wentz were last night. Inconsistent from play to play. And series to seriies

I don't want to knock everything Taylor does. He's not great. But he's good for this team. And he doesn't make mistakes which allows us to win.

We were so quick to boot Fitz out and it set us back 2 years. I was 1p0% against it. I am 100% against doing that again with Taylor without a clear cut winner

As I predicted when Happy Days was ripping the 5 TD rookie on SNF.... here he is ripping Wentz on TNF.

As night follows day the CoT tell us all the young QBs in the league suck..... it is comical at this point the levels they will go to prop up their boy. This narrative is absolutely designed so that in April they can argue against drafting a QB in the 1st round again.

Until this team finds a franchise QB (and it 100% does not have one) it will not be a consistent contender. I don't mind anyone arguing against some of the over the top "Tyrod sucks" or "Tyrod is a running back playing QB" stuff.... but the cult isn't content to do that no matter what they tell you. Unless all other QBs are being ridiculed they are not content.

I don't care at this stage if I am banned from the forum for saying this. Maybe some of the other members saying it have a reputation for crusading at times... I would like to think the reputation I have made for myself in 4 years here is that I am a reasonable poster who always tries to engage with the argument. But I think the CoT has reached comical levels.

Some people have opined that they are "sick of Tyrod". I am not sick of Tyrod, he is a likeable, easy to root for guy - but I am sick to the back teeth of the Cult of Tyrod. It is real. And it lives on TSW.

If you looked at the Bears/Vikes thread they railed on Trubisky as well. His first NFL game against a very good Vikings D.

IMO he showed some things and moved really well.

I said I'd post less...which I have.

Back with full force? Lol

I never left, and I'm on cruise control...unlike posters like yourself that get bent out of shape over opinions contrary to your own.

Like I said...agendas, and many here are realizing this.

The gig will be up in due time, and you'll all be exposed.

I may come back with full force when that happens to give those folks the medicine they deserve, now that I think about it.

Awww...so cute.

Thanks for the love, sweetie!

I simply called out the guy who bashed Wentz in a thread where we were talking Wentz.

Take you're over emotional self back to you're rocker, gramps.

Those guys go into full on attack mode any time I show up, and they bring the insults, name calling, and personal attacks.

It's clear I upset them, and that proves an agenda.

I've exposed each and every one of them, and my takes are looking much closer to right than their own, so they are turning up the vitriol.

It feels good to have them whipped into a frenzy...what goes around, comes around.

and you call them out for going in attack mode for you when you give it right back.

Learn from me. I'm a major !@#$, dick and jerk. I take all of that I give out and don't bother firing back most of the time because I am not an emotionally troubled teen.

Calm down,post something worth reading and people will leave you alone. #highfive #iloveyou

If you looked at the Bears/Vikes thread they railed on Trubisky as well. His first NFL game against a very good Vikings D.

and that's the level of watching football that a trained eye can do and be discernable from a novice. You can remain grounded and see the teubisky is potentially good while admitting it doesn't look like he will be great. But he won't be awful because he didn't make mistakes in a panic.

Hope that made sense but it's the hot take after an immediate 60 yard bomb and that QB is good because he just threw 300 yards in the gsme and now must be Tommy Maddox kind of thing that makes so many fans sound clueless

Made a few really nice third down passes late in the game. He also threw a big deep ball on their long drive.

He does occasionally make the easy ones look hard.

Cam looked incredibly off last night fwiw.

Absolutely their 3rd down plays last night were money and Wentz was a big part of that. But I mean if Cam could hit a broad side of the barn they would have been in trouble at the end, there were 2 separate opportunities for the Eagles to put it away and they didn't. They had one sustained drive down the whole field the entire game. I don't need to "rip" Wentz. Because he wasn't terrible. He was average. 16/30 for 222 yards. Wentz is another guy who will always need a good defense, good running game, and good receiving weapons to succeed. Nothing wrong with that at all, it's just the way some people talk about him he's on his way to being elite. FWIW I still feel better about Wentz than I do about Goff at this point.

Cam looked like crap all night. This is pretty much his career outside of one amazing season. He'll have a couple great games, many okay ones, and a couple really bad ones.

Lol

You're the same guy praising TT and saying nobody would take Wentz over him.

Literally everyone would, besides a very special select few that roam this board.

I said nobody would take Wentz over Tyrod? I would have never said that. I do think they're much closer in competency level than the average fan thinks but I'm not that stupid, any GM in the league would take the 2nd year tall traditional pocket passer over Tyrod. If you think I'm gonna crown Wentz now of course now. I remember when Blake Bortles was the next big thing, or when not signing Glennon was considered a big mistake for us.

and you call them out for going in attack mode for you when you give it right back.

Learn from me. I'm a major !@#$, dick and jerk. I take all of that I give out and don't bother firing back most of the time because I am not an emotionally troubled teen.

Calm down,post something worth reading and people will leave you alone. #highfive #iloveyou

I'm quite calm. These posters are clearly not.

Nobody is leaving me alone, so things must be the way they are. The only other option is for me to ignore or walk away, and that results in them winning because they have silenced me.

So high school drama it must be. Talk to the other kids, guidance counselor.

Absolutely their 3rd down plays last night were money and Wentz was a big part of that. But I mean if Cam could hit a broad side of the barn they would have been in trouble at the end, there were 2 separate opportunities for the Eagles to put it away and they didn't. They had one sustained drive down the whole field the entire game. I don't need to "rip" Wentz. Because he wasn't terrible. He was average. 16/30 for 222 yards. Wentz is another guy who will always need a good defense, good running game, and good receiving weapons to succeed. Nothing wrong with that at all, it's just the way some people talk about him he's on his way to being elite. FWIW I still feel better about Wentz than I do about Goff at this point.

Cam looked like crap all night. This is pretty much his career outside of one amazing season. He'll have a couple great games, many okay ones, and a couple really bad ones.

I said nobody would take Wentz over Tyrod? I would have never said that. I do think they're much closer in competency level than the average fan thinks but I'm not that stupid, any GM in the league would take the 2nd year tall traditional pocket passer over Tyrod. If you think I'm gonna crown Wentz now of course now. I remember when Blake Bortles was the next big thing, or when not signing Glennon was considered a big mistake for us.

You absolutely said that.

Dude in the Vikings/Bears thread people were saying Trubisky could be good but they need to get him an offensive line and real receivers. Do you not see the irony? I'm really not trying to trash these QBs, it's just funny the way people look at other teams so differently. Wentz has certain traits better than Tyrod, but he also misses a lot of throws Tyrod wouldn't miss and takes some sacks Tyrod wouldn't take. Trubisky looks like he's more accurate than Tyrod but he made some awful decisions and doesn't know an NFL offense at all. Certain posters only focus on Tyrod's negatives, then when I criticize another QB's game I'm being unfair. Most starting QBs can be successful with a good running game, good defense, and good receiving weapons. Most starting QBs are crazy inconsistent. They all have weaknesses, and strengths if you design the right offense around them. That's how I see it.

I'm quite calm. These posters are clearly not.

Nobody is leaving me alone, so things must be the way they are. The only other option is for me to ignore or walk away, and that results in them winning because they have silenced me.

So high school drama it must be. Talk to the other kids, guidance counselor.

You absolutely said that.

high school drama is even addressing it. When you realize you're a part of the problem you'll understand my point. If a lot of people are saying you're a jerk you're probably a jerk.

E

Just take in to consideration that you only fan the flames and do yourself a disservice.

Oh, and you can ignore it. You're not being a big man by taking on all challengers. Ignore it. Grow a pair and ignore it.

Edited by Boyst62

high school drama is even addressing it. When you realize you're a part of the problem you'll understand my point. If a lot of people are saying you're a jerk you're probably a jerk.

E

Just take in to consideration that you only fan the flames and do yourself a disservice.

Oh, and you can ignore it. You're not being a big man by taking on all challengers. Ignore it. Grow a pair and ignore it.

I get it, and I totally get me being a jerk. Problem is that even when I'm not, I still get the jerk treatment, so why bother?

I just don't see a solution at this point. As I stated before...ignoring them only hurts me as I then can't post or discuss anything. I'm surely not interested in that...this board is for ALL Bills fans.

I am part of the problem, but the solution is not me going away. When they decide to respect me and my opinions, then it will stop.

Until then...this is how it must be.

Dude in the Vikings/Bears thread people were saying Trubisky could be good but they need to get him an offensive line and real receivers. Do you not see the irony? I'm really not trying to trash these QBs, it's just funny the way people look at other teams so differently. Wentz has certain traits better than Tyrod, but he also misses a lot of throws Tyrod wouldn't miss and takes some sacks Tyrod wouldn't take. Trubisky looks like he's more accurate than Tyrod but he made some awful decisions and doesn't know an NFL offense at all. Certain posters only focus on Tyrod's negatives, then when I criticize another QB's game I'm being unfair. Most starting QBs can be successful with a good running game, good defense, and good receiving weapons. Most starting QBs are crazy inconsistent. They all have weaknesses, and strengths if you design the right offense around them. That's how I see it.

"I'm glad we didn't trade for him"

"He needs to learn to play the QB position from scratch"

Case Keenum> Trubiksy

Trubisky ran out of a clean pocket on that throw.

Yeah and it had no zip!

On and on...

It was the kids first start and the same handful of posters picked him apart. You were actually complimentary of Trubisky before the game started and then got baited into a Taylor comparison then your tone changed.

Like you realized oh whoa people think he is better than my precious TT.

The kid had never taken a snap from under center until the NFL. He moved well, super accurate, seemed to have a good demeanor on/off the field. Composed. Calling out the Mike backer etc.

He, much like TT has no weapons and that makes it hard to judge anything but distancing yourself and forming an opinion after one game is premature, or dishonest.

Case Keenum> Trubiksy

Yeah and it had no zip!

On and on...

It was the kids first start and the same handful of posters picked him apart. You were actually complimentary of Trubisky before the game started and then got baited into a Taylor comparison then your tone changed.

The kid had never taken a snap from under center until the NFL. He moved well, super accurate, seemed to have a good demeanor on/off the field. Composed. Calling out the Mike backer etc.

He, much like TT has no weapons and that makes it hard to judge anything but distancing yourself and forming an opinion after one game is premature, or dishonest.

I think Trubisky is going to turn into one of the great QB's in the league. Top 10 within a couple years. Obviously I could be wrong about that. Just a hunch based on watching him play. Can't believe he sat the bench in college until his last year.

I get it, and I totally get me being a jerk. Problem is that even when I'm not, I still get the jerk treatment, so why bother?

once a jerk, always a jerk, especially in your case. as for the gramps comment. if you believe that is insulting don't give yourself so much credit. being a grandfather is one of lifes greatest experiences and I'm very happy I've lived long enough to become one.

I am part of the problem, but the solution is not me going away. When they decide to respect me and my opinions, then it will stop.

trust me, you going away would be the solution but since you wont, unfortunately this is how it must be.

respect you? that's a laugh.

Case Keenum> Trubiksy

Yeah and it had no zip!

On and on...

My opinion on Trubisky hasn't changed. I said he will have a slow start but ultimately end up the best of the 2017 QB draft class. Mostly because I think accuracy is the best skill to start out with, but he only started 13 games in college so he'll need time to develop his NFL game. He might never do it which is why I didn't want to trade up for him but I would have taken him at #1 or #2 if we were there. No one baited me into anything, I call it as I see it.

once a jerk, always a jerk, especially in your case. as for the gramps comment. if you believe that is insulting don't give yourself so much credit. being a grandfather is one of lifes greatest experiences and I'm very happy I've lived long enough to become one.

trust me, you going away would be the solution but since you wont, unfortunately this is how it must be.

You're maturity level for your age is the real laugh.

From the first time I saw you're profanity ridden posts on the BBMB I lacked respect for you.

I know you wish I would go away, but I will outlast you at every turn, so carry on with whatever it is here that you do. Meanwhile, I'll continue voicing my opinions and treating posters like you like they deserve.

My opinion on Trubisky hasn't changed. I said he will have a slow start but ultimately end up the best of the 2017 QB draft class. Mostly because I think accuracy is the best skill to start out with, but he only started 13 games in college so he'll need time to develop his NFL game. He might never do it which is why I didn't want to trade up for him but I would have taken him at #1 or #2 if we were there. No one baited me into anything, I call it as I see it.

13 Td's 3 int's for Wentz. Atone !

You are hyperacute about every young QB not named Taylor. Not sure that's debateable.

The Browns have to be the most pathetic organization in pro sports for passing on both Goff and Wentz last year, not too mention other QB's in recent memory.

Can you imagine if the Bills pass on a QB next year with all picks they have?

If the Bills were Cleveland, they would trade those picks away and the other teams would draft their starting QB's for the foreseeable future. Oh wait...

You are hyperacute about every young QB not named Taylor. Not sure that's debateable.

What does hyperacute mean?

When you watch a game in which a qb can run a full scale passing offense and compare it to a Taylor game, even in a game in which he garners respectable stats, there is a stark difference. At times, especially when our running game is clicking, our offense can be effective. But it is a very crimped offense compared to offenses run by franchise qbs.

What galls me to no end is the "let's wait another year" chorus when there will be a better qb crop in the next draft class. The Bills had an opportunity to draft a qb in the first round last year. They didn't because of some magnified flaws. It's the same thing every year. The aversion, or better yet the neuroses, toward drafting a qb has gotten so bad that young qbs who struggled in their rookie year are cited as examples why this bedraggled franchise should not draft a qb with a high pick. Goff is an example of that pessimistic thinking. Not surprisingly those false reflexive critics are quiet now. How much criticism is Newton receiving from his critics? They are quick to point out his failures yet are silent about his successes.

The Bills have not had a franchise qb since the retirement of Jim Kelly, a quarter century ago. I'm hoping that after this season, when the outcome is predictable, this new regime will do not only the right thing but the only thing that will give it a chance to succeed i.e. investing in a high end qb prospect.

There needs to be a more mature realization that there is no perfect prospect. Citing an exaggerated flaw as a reason to avoid drafting a qb is an ingrained habit afflicting this fan base and organization . Drafting a qb in the fifth round is not a solution. Until this franchise acquires a franchise qb the cycle of futility will continue.

First....let me state that I am all in favor of drafting a qb in this next draft high. It seems to be the right year to do it.

but the fact of the matter is this was a top 10 scoring offense last year that didnt turn the ball over......if the bills would have brought that with them into this year everyone would be singing a different tune.

Cant be throwing to scrubs and blame it on the qb when he doesnt look great....especially when he was never a franchise qb to begin with.

You're maturity level for your age is the real laugh.

From the first time I saw you're profanity ridden posts on the BBMB I lacked respect for you.

I know you wish I would go away, but I will outlast you at every turn, so carry on with whatever it is here that you do. Meanwhile, I'll continue voicing my opinions and treating posters like you like they deserve.

I'll keep treating you the same. you act like you're a choir boy. you must have a poor memory and although not profanity you did your share of using childish name calling. like you have already admitted, you are part of the problem as well.

if you think profanity has anything to do with a maturity level, you must be a real softy, no, you are a softy. profanity hurt your feelings does it? as for outlasting me. doubtful. a sort like you, based off how you express yourself here, would never outlast me.

cheers

For whatever reason some people can't look at Tyrod the same way they do other QBs. Just as an example, Wentz had a chance to put the game away on 3rd down yesterday. This was the play:

DL_QyQ3VQAI5WJH.jpg

The circled slot receiver is wide open for a 1st down. Literally uncovered. The receiver on Wentz's left is open on the slant. Wentz instead threw to his covered TE, inaccurately, and it fell incomplete. The Eagles punted to Carolina who had all the momentum. If Cam wasn't wildly inaccurate on that last drive they could have won.

Then what would the narrative on Wentz have been? He had 1 good drive, and 2 TDs on drives that started at the Carolina 10. He failed to put the game away with an easy completion and let Carolina stay in the game with too many missed passes. But because Cam Newton played even worse these points are seen as nitpicking. Meanwhile posters like you nitpick Tyrod that a deep ball wasn't thrown with 100% accuracy and therefore Zay Jones didn't have a chance.

I don't know how often you could find pictures like that for other QBs that missed open receivers because no one tracks that sort of thing (how could you?), but the way some posters talk you'd think Tyrod is the only QB who has wide open receivers running all over the field that he doesn't see. It's ludicrous.

Was that hyperacute enough for you?

Edited by HappyDays

For whatever reason some people can't look at Tyrod the same way they do other QBs. Just as an example, Wentz had a chance to put the game away on 3rd down yesterday. This was the play:DL_QyQ3VQAI5WJH.jpg

The circled slot receiver is wide open for a 1st down. Literally uncovered. The receiver on Wentz's left is open on the slant. Wentz instead threw to his covered TE, inaccurately, and it fell incomplete. The Eagles punted to Carolina who had all the momentum. If Cam wasn't wildly inaccurate on that last drive they could have won.

Then what would the narrative on Wentz have been? He had 1 good drive, and 2 TDs on drives that started at the Carolina 10. He failed to put the game away with an easy completion and let Carolina stay in the game with too many missed passes. But because Cam Newton played even worse these points are seen as nitpicking. Meanwhile posters like you nitpick Tyrod that a deep ball wasn't thrown with 100% accuracy and therefore Zay Jones didn't have a chance.

I don't know how often you could find pictures like that for other QBs that missed open receivers because no one tracks that sort of thing (how could you?), but the way some posters talk you'd think Tyrod is the only QB who has wide open receivers running all over the field that he doesn't see. It's ludicrous.

So he's just 5-1 and throwing the ball all over the place ?

Why are you talking about Tyrod ?

For whatever reason some people can't look at Tyrod the same way they do other QBs. Just as an example, Wentz had a chance to put the game away on 3rd down yesterday. This was the play:

DL_QyQ3VQAI5WJH.jpg

Next time Tyrod has 300 yards, and 3 TDs let me know. People highlight that **** because he doesn't. Like, ever.

Next time Tyrod has 300 yards, and 3 TDs let me know. People highlight that **** because he doesn't. Like, ever.

Wentz has 1 game in his career with 300 yards and 3+ TDs (Exact same number as TT). He also has 1 with 300 yards and 3 INTs. He's thrown for 3+ TDs in a game exactly twice (his last 2 games). Tyrod's had 6 such games.

I'm not even saying Tyrod's better, but please, let's not act like Wentz is beyond reproach at this point. His Front office went out and got him weapons to throw to this past offseason, and it appears to be paying off so far.

I just don't see a solution at this point. As I stated before...ignoring them only hurts me as I then can't post or discuss anything. I'm surely not interested in that...this board is for ALL Bills fans.

Oh wow is me victim post. You came into the thread after disappearing during Tyrod decent weeks. You went right to trying to call people out instead of just speaking you're opinion in football. Winder why people attack you? Get a clue. It's because you are you.

If all you did was discuss football and your opinion I wouldn't care less what your opinion is. I would discuss along side of you. That's not what you do though. What you do is bagger people because they don't have the same opinion as you.

People don't attack you for your opinion. They attack you because you post like an ass hole that is above everyone else and then cry victim. Maybe one of these days you'll wake up and realize that and start posting better. It's doubtful because people have pointed this out to you before. You haven't learned in two and a half years so you'll never learn.

Wentz has 1 game in his career with 300 yards and 3+ TDs (Exact same number as TT). He also has 1 with 300 yards and 3 INTs. He's thrown for 3+ TDs in a game exactly twice (his last 2 games). Tyrod's had 6 such games.

I'm not even saying Tyrod's better, but please, let's not act like Wentz is beyond reproach at this point. His Front office went out and got him weapons to throw to this past offseason, and it appears to be paying off so far.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016122400/2016/REG16/dolphins@bills#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000765103&tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

DL_QyQ3VQAI5WJH.jpg

I can only imagine what your response would be if someone was being this nit picky about Tyrod in a game where he threw 3 TDs and we won.

I can only imagine what your response would be if someone was being this nit picky about Tyrod in a game where he threw 3 TDs and we won.

Some people are that nitpicky about the Miami game last year, because we didn't win, even though Tyrod threw 300+ yards and 3 TDs. My point isn't that Wentz is terrible, it's that he and Tyrod are not so far apart. If he separates himself it will be because he stops throwing so many ducks. Whether we win or lose we see images like that posted about Tyrod all the time. I've always said it's pointless to do that because we don't have a baseline for how often it occurs and we don't know the play call.

I don't think you are using the word properly. Please expound.

Hyperacute to perceived flaws or deficiencies.

Basically, if Tyrod missed a couple throws in a good game, Happy would say, "every QB misses some throws."

If Wentz/Watson/any young QB missed a couple throws in a good game, Happy say, "Wentz/Watson/etc are too inconsistent, did you see that throw he missed in the third quarter in between his fourth and fifth TD? I wont crown him yet."

It's hyperfunny.

DL_QyQ3VQAI5WJH.jpg

The point you are making would be more well-received if you weren't doing the exact same thing of what you're complaining about.

it must be because you perpetuate it. Plain and simple. Ignore part of it, all of it or any of it.

and your two scents do nothing but add to the poo. Let it go and clear the air.

Oh wow is me victim post. You came into the thread after disappearing during Tyrod decent weeks. You went right to trying to call people out instead of just speaking you're opinion in football. Winder why people attack you? Get a clue. It's because you are you.

If all you did was discuss football and your opinion I wouldn't care less what your opinion is. I would discuss along side of you. That's not what you do though. What you do is bagger people because they don't have the same opinion as you.

People don't attack you for your opinion. They attack you because you post like an ass hole that is above everyone else and then cry victim. Maybe one of these days you'll wake up and realize that and start posting better. It's doubtful because people have pointed this out to you before. You haven't learned in two and a half years so you'll never learn.

It's all nonsense.

You can keep popping off and pretending that I haven't posted good, quality, thoughtful and detailed responses while keeping the choldishness out of it, and still got the same kind of feedback.

I get that I may post like an ahole at times, but I've toned it down and tried the other route with posters like yourself stubbornly and ignorantly continuing the same type of rhetoric anyways.

I didn't dissappear anywhere, and I actually gave Tyrod credit before my break where I said I would still occasionally post when the mood struck me.

You keep saying I play victim...that's not what I'm trying to do here. I don't expect or want anyone to feel sorry for me, believe that.

What I do want is for the BS to stop and posters to be able to discuss and have differing opinions without the extra curricular.

Maybe you and the others will also look in the mirror and get over yourselves enough to better this place.

I know what I need to do