Greg ward jr and Malcolm Jenkins?

Bray Wyatt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ward is in the Practice Squad.

Interesting if they bring another Safety, Hyde can play CB for what I heard before, but I wouldn´t change him out of position, he has been playing at an All Pro Level as it is.

Jenkins is a safety tho so not sure why we would need another, can he play corner?

Hyde did play some cb in gb too

Anyone know anything about Greg ward jr?

Former QB with upside at WR... seems like he is very smart and hard worker. His pluse is he is elusive and can play WR and PR/KR as well.

It may well be, hence the rumor part. I am not making up what I was told though Im not one of those rumor make up guys. I posted here trying to make sense of it

Perhaps make sense of it before you post crap.

Google Malcolm Jenkins. What is the overwhelming story line? What are most teams trying to avoid? What is the best position on the Bills as of now? S?

Unless you're going to let us all in on where this gem came from and lend some sort of explanation then it should be deleted.

Perhaps make sense of it before you post crap.

Google Malcolm Jenkins. What is the overwhelming story line? What are most teams trying to avoid? What is the best position on the Bills as of now? S?

Unless you're going to let us all in on where this gem came from and lend some sort of explanation then it should be deleted.

My wife texted me that a friend of hers at a doctors office saw them in for physicals and the she personally spoke with Jenkins who said he was on the team

My wife texted me that a friend of hers at a doctors office saw them in for physicals and the she personally spoke with Jenkins who said he was on the team

The only reason to trade Jenkins would be because of outspokenness on social issues if Lurie doesn't approve because he's an excellent player.