Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Everyone can me too. 

I know about 6 women of prominence across the country that I could #metoo in a heartbeat causing them to lose their jobs. One is a lead anchor on TV news in the evening and if anyone found out about her stint in adult films ... Yikes.  Others flat out are extremely lucky they we're never outed for their bull ****.  I am tempted to out one of my own county commissioners, a dude, for being vile scum, as well.

But did he agree to you taking the pics?

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Everyone can me too. 

I know about 6 women of prominence across the country that I could #metoo in a heartbeat causing them to lose their jobs. One is a lead anchor on TV news in the evening and if anyone found out about her stint in adult films ... Yikes.  Others flat out are extremely lucky they we're never outed for their bull ****.  I am tempted to out one of my own county commissioners, a dude, for being vile scum, as well.

Katie Couric????

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

But did he agree to you taking the pics?

He has them framed. 

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Did you publicly call him god?

No, just a dick. He would rooster block me at the gym all the time. In totally d bag ways against bro code

40 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Katie Couric????

Her name was Katie...

MSM is actually blaming trump for weinstein.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Lol if only trump gave this speech, would love the lib head explosions.

but its just her so its all good man.. nothing to see here

They let their daughter Malia intern with this pig.

Frank Rich, an executive producer for Veep and a New York writer, tweeted about how Weinstein's transgressions were not a secret.

"Biggest mystery of @nytimes Weinstein story: How exemplary parents like Obamas let their daughter work there. The stories were out there," Rich wrote on Twitter.

Answer: They just didn't care.

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Frank Rich, an executive producer for Veep and a New York writer, tweeted about how Weinstein's transgressions were not a secret.

"Biggest mystery of @nytimes Weinstein story: How exemplary parents like Obamas let their daughter work there. The stories were out there," Rich wrote on Twitter.

Or "interning at his company" is different from "working with him."

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Obama's daughters would be untouchable wherever they went.  They are guarded by Secret Service and if something should happen, imagine the resulting media sh*tstorm

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And how many high profile interns do any actual work?  They show up a couple times and put the experience on their resume so they can move up the ladder of privilege to their next useless high paying figure head position.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Obama's daughters would be untouchable wherever they went.  They are guarded by Secret Service and if something should happen, imagine the resulting media sh*tstorm

I suspect that the result would have been more in the vein of Weinstein committing suicide by double-tapping himself in the back of the head.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I suspect that the result would have been more in the vein of Weinstein committing suicide by double-tapping himself in the back of the head.

I can hear Obama reaching out to Hillary and her saying "I know a guy".

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Your rite. It could have been worse. Far, far worse. She could have been an Intern at the Clinton Foundation. :bag:

20 hours ago, Nanker said:

Malia is a whore anyway.  So it doesn't matter. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Trudeau with the money shot: 

“I’m sorry,” the editorial alleged Trudeau to have said. “If I had known you were reporting for a national paper, I never would have been so forward.”

• 1 month later...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/aug/14/harvey-weinstein-trial-sex-trafficking-latest-news

A US federal judge has ruled that a British woman’s sex-trafficking lawsuit against disgraced Hollywood producer 

Harvey Weinstein can go ahead – setting the stage for a landmark case.

British actor Kadian Noble, 31, sued Weinstein in US district court in New YorkCity in November, charging he brought her to a hotel room in France and sexually assaulted her.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Why was Harvey ABOVE THE LAW for more than 20 years?

What caused him to be no longer above the law now?

Trump's election, but no credit to him

all the media and libs got so blinkety-blank FURIOUS that they turned on the people they loved but resented?

10 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Why does Trump get no credit if he is the difference?

Did O, W, and Bill THE PREDATOR all make Harvey above the law???

the law is only what will be enforced, if you know you are exempt from earthly punishment because of key friendships, you are free to commit murder basically

Harper's put up the best 3 page essay on the Trumpian changes to social discourse, a publication that is no fan of his, they guard their site jealously though, no free links out there

i guess the libs and Dems thought that throwing their randy leaders under the bus pre-emptively would mean that the rest of the world would follow suit

but that's swallowing poison to punish someone else

Just now, row_33 said:

you are free to commit murder basically

Thanks to traitors Clinton, W and O.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i guess the libs and Dems thought that throwing their randy leaders under the bus pre-emptively

I don't accept that the libs did that.  Harvey was a truckload of $$$$ for the Dems.  Dems would take money from Stalin and Hitler if they could get away with it.  

The change is Trump.  The days of the CHOOOOOZEN being ABOVE FEDERAL LAW has now ended... for the moment.

11 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Why was Harvey ABOVE THE LAW for more than 20 years?

What caused him to be no longer above the law now?

I'll take a stab.  Because he's a great dancer?

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Our current President is the first President since 1992 to have anything resembling "justice for all" as its philosophy.

that 1992 President is currently being thrown under the bus by the media that loved him during his Admin

if i may.... Evangelicals who read their Bibles know that sexual immorality is condemned overall, but only personally guarded within their family and their community of believers.  Membership and the ordained have to toe the line or be cast out.  It explicitly states they are not to get too worked up over those "outside" the faith because then one would have to basically leave the planet.  Trump is not remotely pretending to be a part of the faith community, thus is not held to account.

Something the media and libs are completely missing, all they had to do was ask....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

that 1992 President is currently being thrown under the bus by the media that loved him during his Admin

Clinton took office in Feb, 1993....

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

know that sexual immorality is condemned overall,

Funny, when the Israelites exterminated the Midianites, save the hot young virgins, there was no condemnation at all....

11 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Clinton took office in Feb, 1993....

Funny, when the Israelites exterminated the Midianites, save the hot young virgins, there was no condemnation at all....

i figured you meant the President elected in 1992, this means a lot more than taking office in 1993.  A distinction with no difference, it makes you feel superior, congrats...

Silly things like your second comment don't work either, keep refusing to try to understand the enemy in your life, people of faith...

Lies and falsehoods are my enemies, and those who promote them by breaking the law.

Right now, that is overwhelmingly from the "Israelite" demographic.  I didn't pick them to do that.  They did what they did, and now as a patriotic American with a working brain, I am obligated to notice and act, regardless of how many sub humans insist on parroting instead of thinking....