We could go 11-5 and it's not all that crazy.

Steptide

Here's the remaining schedule :

Bucs

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Kc

Pats

Colts

Dolphins

Pats

Dolphins

Of the remaining games, the only teams I would chalk up as an absolute loss is the Patriots twice and kc. Their is nobody left on the schedule with a stout defense. Obviously that can change though. 11-5 is not all that impossible. I'll actually be quite surprised if we're under nine wins and that's with our horrid offense

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the remaining schedule :

Bucs

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Kc

Pats

Colts

Dolphins

Pats

Dolphins

Of the remaining games, the only teams I would chalk up as an absolute loss is the Patriots twice and kc. Their is nobody left on the schedule with a stout defense. Obviously that can change though. 11-5 is not all that impossible. I'll actually be quite surprised if we're under nine wins and that's with our horrid offense

I wouldn't even say that we will necessarily lose to the patriots twice. They just haven't looked good this season.

Delusions of grandeur.

If we couldn't beat a team like the Bengals after generating 3 TO's we aren't beating most of the teams left on the schedule and as always they'll be separation soon in terms of teams we think are beatable right now that will mop the floor with the Bills.

Just like Denver and Atlanta did. But there's hope if they would only "Put Peterman In!

Just like Denver and Atlanta did. But there's hope if they would only "Put Peterman In!

There are always early season upsets and quite frankly we don't know how good or bad Denver and Atlanta are, maybe they both end up being mediorce 8-8 teams this year which in hindsight makes the Bills victories hollow just like with the Rams and Cardinals last year.

Delusions of grandeur.

If we couldn't beat a team like the Bengals after generating 3 TO's we aren't beating most of the teams left on the schedule and as always they'll be separation soon in terms of teams we think are beatable right now that will mop the floor with the Bills.

I somewhat agree with you, but the Bengals defense is top 5 right now

Delusions of grandeur.

This is a hogcrap perspective. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time. Look up the Broncos Super Bowl season for instance just one of countless examples. They lost to the 8-8 colts and the 7-9 raiders...