Fake news on Las Vegas shooting

ALF

No, I mean socialize. Lots of fantastic conversation there. Always a ball game on, owner makes a fantastic cup of coffee, etc.

I am actually kind of jealous of your haircut and chill thing. Probably a relaxing and cathartic time. IDK, The lady who cuts my hair sometimes puts her boob on my face, when she leans in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You should build a network of real people who are in a room with you at times, 10 million Facebook friends arent worth a thing when you need them.

10 million is a lot though. One of them is likely to kill someone or abuse a disabled kid on jlivestream for your viewing pleasure and Zuck's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

So, after your lackluster performance she takes pity on you?

I messaged her today. "hey Kaylee, how are you?". "Hey, who is this? I'm good.". "it's Jeff, haven't seen you in 4-5mos." "Oh, you have the wrong number."

Hahahahahaahahah

So now you are getting it from the Floyd the Barber?

Totally unrelated, but this past year a new shopping center opened near us with a bunch of higher-end restaurants and stores.

One is called Floyd's Barbershop. I thought, "Cool, an old-time barbershop. Gotta take a look."

Men's haircut: $20.

Hell, you could buy Mayberry for $20.

Should I put on my greg hat for a minute?

Funny how the last two widely publicized mass shootings in the US have interrupted the progress of the SHARE act. And both were by nutters, one of which was a confirmed Bernie bro. It'll be interesting to see what happens if it comes up again.

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence...

/greghat