GDT: AL Wild Card Twins at Yankees (ESPN)

Fadingpain

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that about Cleveland. Astros and Yankees have the talent to defeat them.

I don't know much about baseball, but when I get a feeling about a team, I am usually spot on.

The Dodgers seem to just have too much for any opponent and they are toying with the defending champions for Pete's sake.

Mets fans are losing their minds right now.

I say relax. Even though it doesn't look for Houston right now, but they too haven't lost a home game this post season and they have Verlander going in game 6.

The Yankees have a lot of work left to do, but boy have I seen a lot of Yankees fans being arrogant around my area.

I can understand why people around the country can't stand Yankees fans, cause there is an entire generation of Yankees fans who have NO IDEA what it's like to rebuild, so these arrogant Yankee fans should be taken with a grain of salt.

I don't pay much attention to it cause I don't follow baseball or know it too well, but me being in the public eye in the MYC metro area.......... I here all of it.

Mets fans are losing their minds right now.

I say relax. Even though it doesn't look for Houston right now, but they too haven't lost a home game this post season and they have Verlander going in game 6.

The Yankees have a lot of work left to do, but boy have I seen a lot of Yankees fans being arrogant around my area.

I can understand why people around the country can't stand Yankees fans, cause there is an entire generation of Yankees fans who have NO IDEA what it's like to rebuild, so these arrogant Yankee fans should be taken with a grain of salt.

I don't pay much attention to it cause I don't follow baseball or know it too well, but me being in the public eye in the MYC metro area.......... I here all of it.

Why are Mets fans losing their minds?

Just imagine once the young stars on this team mature.

Prior to the season, I predicted that this year the Yanks would be relevant late in the season, but miss the playoffs. I also believed (still do) that starting next year, they'll be another dynasty like the late 90s - 2000s team, for many years to come.

They shocked me this year that they were able to sustain such a great season.

They're a very talented, very fun, team to watch. Girardi should get Manager of the Year unanimously.

Nothing would make me happier than another Subway Series next year.