I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

I'm not a Tyrod hater, he is what he is. He can scramble and make plays when there isn't one. Him and McCoy are the only offensive weapons on this team. But he still can't make the easy plays. If you are this excited about 180 yards passing then you probably haven't watched a real QB in a while. Let's not get it twisted. The DEFENSE and Hauschka won that game

+ 1

+100 to Bills drafting a QB 2018.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it matter how many can?

Why is it wrong for me to want to see more from my starting QB?

Also

Can we drop the hostility?

I've made it a point to be polite to you. Can you do the same?

I want more INT s from the D

I want more sacks from the D

I want to see more forced fumbles

Does that mean I hate them all?

No it does not.

He may be the same old Tyrod but he would be a consistent TT playing more good to great games than bad games.

To date I see a .600 team. We need more to make the playoffs.

Tyrod can do it if he plays smart.

Not good enough to Sell me he's truly a top 5 QB

LMAO

People get irritated because you literally say completely baseless and outlandish things to literally try and discredit anything positive out of TT just to push your agenda, and its literally almost all you talk about.

Edited by Alphadawg7

I'm not a Tyrod hater, he is what he is. He can scramble and make plays when there isn't one. Him and McCoy are the only offensive weapons on this team. But he still can't make the easy plays. If you are this excited about 180 yards passing then you probably haven't watched a real QB in a while. Let's not get it twisted. The DEFENSE and Hauschka won that game

I am about here with Tyrod as well.

Was quite critical of him before Denver, so I have sent TT and Dennison edible arrangements and I'll gladly eat some crow.

I just love these kind of threads.

Seriously, what adversity has TT faced this season?

Can he lead a 14 point comeback in the 4th quarter? Anyone think so.

What happened when the running game was totally shut down in Carolina? No offense

We all know what TT is. Right now, he's putting up extremely efficient numbers.

Last week's 126.whatever sounds great but he threw for how much?

had a QB gone 34-49, 357 yards 4 TD's and 2 int. he would have scored 125.12.

TT's rating was higher but was it a better game than above?

Obviously it depends on the game situation.

If the defense keeps playing the way it has been TT's great efficient numbers will be solid. However, if the team gives up 24, don't we still hope for more? Will 19-25, 219 yard 1 TD and 0 int's really be enough?

be honest.

Edited by KRT88

I'm not a 'professional Taylor hater, but it's not like he's the reason we are 3-1 right now.

We are 3-1 because of the defense, ST and coaching. And Taylor for the most part is playing like he has the last few years but now has a significantly better defense to compensate for his (still) glaring flaws.

The real test comes with Taylor in crucial Nov/Dec games, and if this team should make the playoffs does anybody really believe he's going to win games there and get the Bills to a SB??

Jim McMahon, Rex Grossman, Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams, Mark Rypien, Tony Eason, Stan Humphries, Neil O'Donnell, Chris Chandler, Kerry Collins, Brad Johnson, Jake Delhomme, Matt Hasselbeck, 2016 Manning/Osweiler.

Were these guys the reason they made the Super Bowl?

What happened when the running game was totally shut down in Carolina? No offense

If the defense keeps playing the way it has been TT's great efficient numbers will be solid. However, if the team gives up 24, don't we still hope for more? Will 19-25, 219 yard 1 TD and 0 int's really be enough?

be honest.

Honest? Tell me what happened with the two picks by the other guy. Did he throw 49 times because his defense was bad? Because that team had no running game? Or because they have great receiver matchups?

The problem is you cannot look at things in isolation. The Bills have a D that's playing well, have a great kicker right now, and with the running and passing game an efficient offense that doesn't turn the ball over. The one thing that to me has stood out the last two games is they've had some good time consuming drives. That tells me the offense has some balance.

If TT has to throw 45 times a game it's not what the Bills want to do. Odds are it would not work well.

When it comes to passing, quantity doesn't beat quality.

• He led three separate 14 point comebacks in a single game against Miami, remember? It wasn't that long ago. And he led the team to it's first lead with a fourth down touchdown pass with under two minutes left. So, yeah, I guess we can cross that one off your list...
  • If the amnesia over the Miami game is odd, your inability to recall something from nine days ago is downright bizarre. Because what happened when the running game was totally shut down against Denver? Offense. All by passing. So we can cross that one off as well.

The Bills have a bottom five WR corp. They had better the last two seasons and they scored a lot of points, when the defense was the problem.

He needs more weapons.

He could have all the weapons in the world and I'd still doubt he could win a shootout with Tom Brady..or any top tier QB for that matter.

Defense is going to carry this team as far as it can go....for now.

be honest.

Huh? In your "better game" you included 2 INTs which A) Could very easily LOSE the game for that QB or B) Be the entire reason for so many pass attempts and yards because they had to play catch up after 2 costly turnovers.

With our Defense and McCoy, I will take 23 points (which is just below what the offense has averaged over TTs entire time in Buffalo) and no turnovers every single time over the 2 turnover performance you highlighted above.

Edited by Alphadawg7

be honest.

What adversity has TT faced? How about 3 Offensive Coordinators in 2 seasons? How about having scrubs off the street last year starting for him at WR. How about having his entire WR corps replaced this off-season and replaced with a rookie who can't catch, and a veteran who is absolutely no better than Woods.

Have you watched anything this year? The running game has been shut down all season except vs. the Jets and we're 3-1. Shady has 1 game where he rushed for 100yds; and the remaining 3 he hasn't even come close to 100yds.

Part of the reason (besides the defense) that we don't have a 4th quarter deficit of 14 points to overcome is because Tyrod isn't throwing pick 6's; fumbling the ball on our 20, or throwing an INT on our 30yd line.

Run the ball; play awesome defense; and don't turn the ball over and you're going to win a lot of games.

3-1

Edited by bobobonators

What adversity has TT faced? How about 3 Offensive Coordinators in 2 seasons? How about having scrubs off the street last year starting for him at WR. How about having his entire WR corps replaced this off-season and replaced with a rookie who can't catch, and a veteran who is absolutely no better than Woods.

Have you watched anything this year? The running game has been shut down all season except vs. the Jets and we're 3-1. Shady has 1 game where he rushed for 100yds; and the remaining 3 he hasn't even come close to 100yds.

Part of the reason (besides the defense) that we don't have a 4th quarter deficit of 14 points to overcome is because Tyrod isn't throwing pick 6's; fumbling the ball on our 20, or throwing an INT on our 30yd line.

Run the ball; play awesome defense; and don't turn the ball over and you're going to win a lot of games.

3-1

Shhhh...logic like this will make their minds explode. These guys can't handle truth and facts, only Madden Football plays and Fantasy Stats.

Edited by Alphadawg7

3-1

teacher2.gif

.What does SMH stand for?

Sean McDermott handclap

He's playing how he's always played. It's our defense that's the difference.

I don't think this is an entirely unfair take. He didn't become a new QB over night. But his passer rating average over the last 7 or so games is a lot higher than the 7 games before that. And his weapons aren't any good. I think what's being ignored is his accuracy was not as good last year as it was in 2015, and this year I think he got it back.