Kyle Orton on the Wall of Fame...yes or no?

BringBackFergy

Kyle Williams - YES ......Kyle Orton ---- NO

How many sacks has Kyle Williams had on a per game basis vs how many yards has Orton thrown on a per game basis? I think you see my point.

Have you thought about the Road trip to Canton? Would you wear a Bills Jersey or a Broncos jersey? This is why the wall is so much simpler, it's just a Bills thing,

I would wear his throwback college jersey but Bills Zubaz pants. I think that would be most appropriate

How many sacks has Kyle Williams had on a per game basis vs how many yards has Orton thrown on a per game basis? I think you see my point.

I would wear his throwback college jersey but Bills Zubaz pants. I think that would be most appropriate

Totally agree re: Kyle Williams.

It takes the guy 100 years to get the numbers that elite DEs get in 5. Then he holds the Bills hostage for more money by threatening to leave.

That's not a guy I want on the wall at all.

I may be in the minority but Im with you. I think Kyle Orton should be on the Wall of Fame.

Under one condition. If Kyle Williams middle name is Orton. So it would be Kyle Orton Williams.

This thread was started by a Russian spammer to see dissention among Bills fans....

Either that or the OP meant Williams. Now that, I could buy into.

I keep seeing "Orton for The Wall" on pop-up ads on Facebook, my will to resist is weakening all the time....