McCoy off the field on 3rd downs

Domdab99

Anyone else concerned about McCoy? 2nd week in a row he has been awful. Granted against good defenses, but NO's backs had better numbers.

Hopefully see an improvement next week. Good to see we can win when he has a bad game, but longer term, may need to take one 3rd round next year.

3rd and 6 and Tolbert is in the game for some reason.

I keep seeing McCoy coming over the damn field on third down...that makes no sense to me.

Anyone have a reason as to why you wouldn't want Shady in the game on third down?

Couldn't have been all the time, he converted two huge ones with run after catches all by himself against 2 or 3 defenders

Anyone else concerned about McCoy? 2nd week in a row he has been awful. Granted against good defenses, but NO's backs had better numbers.

Hopefully see an improvement next week. Good to see we can win when he has a bad game, but longer term, may need to take one 3rd round next year.

No, he has had nowhere to go...Bills having trouble against teams with very good front 7's...it's going to take a little while for the zone blocking to get in sync

I expect him to bounce back next week. We just played at the time the 1st and 3rd ranked defense in the league. Atlanta's defense is currently in the bottom half.

Third and short- I don't have a problem with Tolbert in. Third and long- I may want more wideouts and possibly Dimarco as a blocker, but not Tolbert in.

Same here. Depending on the 3rd and short situation there are actually times I'd prefer Tolbert in (like when you can't afford to lose yardage (not getting knocked out of field goal range or needing to pound it in there for 2 yds), as Shady at times has that tendency to run backwards and that can be dangerous when you're on the edge of a kicker's FG range.

But when running the ball on 3rd and long, I'd rather have shady. He has a (much) better chance at getting the yardage.

The Bills will play teams that they can impose their run game on and teams they have to take what the defense gives them. Carolina and Denver are take what they give you teams

One time dimarco went in for shady on third, and it turned out to be to help out in protection on miller. Dimarco rocked him BTW, and I was glad it was dimarco's body getting punished in that case than shadys