After/during game will Peterman come in and replace Taylor?

Paulus

What game?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. During what game will Peterman Replace Taylor?

I didnt vote because it depends mainly on when Tyrod is injured. I believe they are holding Petterman out to try and get the "process" of the OL gelling first. Without upgrades on this line the "process" will not come about. They are extremely calculating. Thats a fact

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills aren't nearly as high on Peterman as the fans. They still believe there is a massive gap between the 2. Addditonally, Tyrod is a little better than they initially thought. If anything the gap has widened over the last couple of months. Things can't change but don't hold your breath that the hook is coming soon.

Also, neither guy is preventing them from taking a QB early (as they should).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

The Bills aren't nearly as high on Peterman as the fans. They still believe there is a massive gap between the 2. Addditonally, Tyrod is a little better than they initially thought. If anything the gap has widened over the last couple of months. Things can't change but don't hold your breath that the hook is coming soon.

Bottom line.

Bottom line - entertain me.

Watching TT fail as a passing QB is getting old and boring.

At least with Peterman we could be entertained some.

If you want to draft a QB in 18 then see how good of a backup Nate is sooner than later.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Bottom line - entertain me.

Watching TT fail as a passing QB is getting old and boring.

At least with Peterman we could be entertained some.

If you want to draft a QB in 18 then see how good of a backup Nate is sooner than later.

how are you so sure the kid would be more entertaining? based off preseason?

I think that if/when they do throw him to the wolves it could very well be pretty bad.

of course I wasn't one who was all that impressed with preseason so there is that.

How so?.........he's our starter and this team will sink or swim with him at the helm.

Sounds like a good old fashioned "wagon hitching" to me.

He's essentially on a one year deal with the obvious plan to acquire a potential franchise QB in 2018. Doesn't seem like wagon hitching to me.

how are you so sure the kid would be more entertaining? based off preseason?

I think that if/when they do throw him to the wolves it could very well be pretty bad.

of course I wasn't one who was all that impressed with preseason so there is that.

The unknown versus the known.

What a waste of time this site is.

.......members in an overwhelming vote say it is a true honor and pleasure to have attracted you here....Jesus has landed....a bit of a concern though that your mom may not know you have posted today...troubling....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy