The Rams 2nd pick will also likely be a late rounder

SaviorPeterman

Draft stock= crapshoot. Bills have tons of recent high picks that are no longer even on the roster. It's not terribly exciting at the moment.

Great drafting and great coaching. How many times in their history have the Bills had this? I'm not sure why anyone would believe they have it now.

So why even bother paying any attention to the Bills at all? Why waste time on a message board with other Bills fans? If there is no hope and the Bills are doomed to fail until the end of existence then you are simply wasting your time.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record I have no issue with the Watkins deal despite his coming out party in primetime last night for the Rams. We all know his history here and at least we got something for him.

But make no mistake about it, just like with the Chiefs 1st rounder, this Rams 2nd round pick is also looking like it will in the bottom third of selections because this Ram's team is going to be decent this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they sneak up and win that division since the only real threat is the Seahawks whose offense is terrible and can't score either. Plus the Rams have owned that series in recent years anyway even with much worse teams.

I hope Terry Pegula paid attention last night though watching former Bills on both teams light it up and make plays. Beane and McDermott are not proven commodities and certainly don't deserve a '5 year plan' or whatever BS they are already likely feeding the Pegulas.

But McVay is proven??

Jeffismagic is back huh? Was he permabanned and got a new IP/user name?

He became a chiefs fan lol.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Why would it, there's no real correlation in your statement. Rams have a realistic potential to be a great offense, they have Wade as DC , so a reason to be optimistic about the defense.

Go read post #48 and see if you can figure out the correlation...

Edited by DefenseWins

Ghost IPs breh.

2 weeks into the season and everyone has a crystal ball.

Who says the Bills dont go after Cousins or Garropolo?

Logic. Cousins runs back to shannahan in sf after getting that franchise tag money from wash.

Garropolo is not that good. Were better off drafting a QB of our own.

Ghost IPs breh.2 weeks into the season and everyone has a crystal ball.

Who says the Bills dont go after Cousins or Garropolo?

Logic. Cousins runs back to shannahan in sf after getting that franchise tag money from wash.

Garropolo is not that good. Were better off drafting a QB of our own.

Sf will pick too high to sign cousins imo. But if does gives us a shot at a qb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I foresee a Chiefs-Rams Super Bowl.

Pat Mahomes comes off the bench and throws for 280 yards and two TDs, Reggie Ragland sets records with 23 tackles and 4 sacks, but Sammy Watkins wins MVP after a 92 yard catch and run TD in overtime, sprung on a perfect block by Robert Woods.

So why even bother paying any attention to the Bills at all? Why waste time on a message board with other Bills fans? If there is no hope and the Bills are doomed to fail until the end of existence then you are simply wasting your time.

Because miserable people need message boards to battle the boredom of real people not wanting to be around them.

Sammy Watkins wins MVP after a 92 yard catch and run TD in overtime, sprung on a perfect block by Robert Woods.

Set up by a Robey-Coleman interception.

It's still a pick in the top 64. That's better than Watkins demanding Julio Jonesctype money and watching him walk away for free.

Best game he's had in years and couldn't finish it out. Say what you will but that's Sammy, imo, it always will be.

Might even get worse when he gets that big time contract in his pocket.