When Will Tyrod Be Benched?

Fadingpain

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get the highest pick possible. So if he keeps Leading QB performances like Sunday. Keep him in all year

Rooting for losses. SMH..well, they will keep John Miller and this receiving corp, both are bad, so that should make you happy too.

Rooting for losses. SMH..well, they will keep John Miller and this receiving corp, both are bad, so that should make you happy too.

How many times do i have to tell you this season is NOTHING for me but one extended preseason seeing who on this team fits in the systems being run.

But you constantly caling out fans for how they act as fans will be entertaining this year so theres that.

Edited by MAJBobby

How many times do i have to tell you this season is NOTHING for me but one extended preseason seeing who on this team fits in the systems being run.

With an irrational hate for one player? don't think so. If this were truthful, you'd admit how bad the receivers/backup RB situation is, and would never want to rush a fifth round rookie in with this mess. If it's not fair for TT, it sure isn't fair for a rookie.

With an irrational hate for one player? don't think so. If this were truthful, you'd admit how bad the receivers/backup RB situation is, and would never want to rush a fifth round rookie in with this mess. If it's not fair for TT, it sure isn't fair for a rookie.

Not fair not fair. You know whats not fair. Watching this product on the field for the last 17 years. And QB play that allows a 6600 yard passer to rank 7th all time. Thats whats really not fair.

I don't think this season is much for the front office and coaching staff either.

It really hit home on Sunday just how much this team is not really built for winning very much this year and that is by plan.

I think a QB change will be inevitable after Tyrod puts up enough bad performances. The QB switch will partially be a ploy to keep fan interest in the team.

I agree it will come later than sooner. I'd say mid-point of season or even a bit later.

Never.

He may not be retained for 2018, that is up in the air now. He may miss games from injury. I doubt he will ever be benched, ESPECIALLY for Peterman. So all of you Nathan's Hotdogs should take some tranquilizers.

Entirely valid opinion and likely shared by many at the forum.

I'm gonna play the wildcard and say he goes out injured before he's benched.

Running QB + suspect pass protection.

I'm on record with this. He won't get benched for his play, but I'd bet Peterman gets his chance when Tyrod gets hurt.

It must be hard for so many of you to be Bills fans with Tyrol as your quarterback and not see a new thread created about him every 5 min

In all fairness, I intended for this to be a poll and created one...didn't seem to post so I did something wrong.

I just thought it would be interesting to get people's opinion on whether or not Tyrod would be benched, specifically.

Didn't really intend for it to be the 10,000 thread on Tyrod in general.

....I'd guess that he gets the first eight games.....1/2 way point should give you a pretty good indication as to whether he gets "IT" as well as whether the last eight are meaningful or meaningless..........

Something like this sounds about right to me. It could come in weeks 9 or 10 or something like that. Our record at that time will play a big role in the whole thing, of course.

Edited by Fadingpain

How long before Miller is benched? What about Mills? Cogs had a rough game this last week...let's go with him...

Taylor will only be benched week 16 at the earliest. My guess is he misses time with injury and before he comes back those that wanted him benched are super excited for him after we see Peterman in real games.