When Will Tyrod Be Benched?

Fadingpain

Now W/L, QB rating, TD:INT ratio, and TD% are "cherry picked stats?"

Huh. It's almost like the most important stats are all really really good and don't support your argument.

The playoffs are the hardest place to play. You play the best teams, which is why QB's like Brady have passer ratings in the 80s in the postseason. And Flacco having comparable and sometimes better numbers in the postseason compared to the greats matters a lot. That's not average. Average QB play in the playoffs isn't on the heels of guys like Brady.

I can't convince somebody who is willing to be wrong.

W/L is not a QB specific stat though. You're focusing on his playoff appearances alone to make him better than he actually is.

Tim Tebow's QB rating in the playoffs is better than Brady. His TD % is better than Big Ben's. And Y/A is better than both. I guess that means Tebow is really good?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W/L is not a QB specific stat though. You're focusing on his playoff appearances alone to make him better than he actually is.

Tim Tebow's QB rating in the playoffs is better than Brady. His TD % is better than Big Ben's. And Y/A is better than both. I guess that means Tebow is really good?

No.

This is how silly people argue.

Sorry the USS Tyrod has sailed. He will be obviously exposed v Denver and after the Falcon debacle he will be benched (or hurt). Bring Peterman in v Cinncy and see what he can do. If he struggles we're getting an amazing draft pick...

I invision Sunday going so bad 'll be surprised if we don't see a little bit of Peterman in the 4th quarter.

Edited by BananaB

I want to get the highest pick possible. So if he keeps Leading QB performances like Sunday. Keep him in all year

Valid

TT is not the biggest problem.

The game plan sucks!!!!!

They did a good job last year on O but had to change???

Sounds like Rex killing the D....

Disagree

Taking a sample size of a QB we both know is absolute trash, and pretending to ask if he's good because he has one stat that's better than Brady?

No, dude. It's how you're arguing.

Hypocritical much? I used your exact logic to prove my point that what you are doing is flawed. The fact that you can see how flawed it is must mean you agree.

Let it go dude. 7k posts and half of them are about Tyrod Taylor. Relax breh. 7k more comments about Tyrod isnt gonna change anything, not even peoples minds.

On another note lol @ other people noticing the Robert Woods thing. I thought i was the only one who saw that. I think most i realized it was when tyrod hit Salas for that 77 yarder last season for a TD vs the jets. He looked like he was sad he didnt get the ball, instead of happy we scored right back.

But this post i am talking about had nothing to do with TT instead was all about Matthews Body language Edited by MAJBobby

I think it is inevitable that Tyrod will be benched at some point this season.

When will it happen?

McDermott's strong support of Tyrod as his man yesterday is meaningless in all this.

no it isn't inevitable.

Was your mind closed on Sept 19?

I invision Sunday going so bad 'll be surprised if we don't see a little bit of Peterman in the 4th quarter.

sounds like a pleasurable dream.

do you wake up tired and unrested?

Tyrod has been given an opportunity to start and play within the coaches system. They brought in guys they feel fit in this same system. If Tyrod doesn't start using these guys the offense will continue struggle. Peterman is one of those guys they brought in and he will get a shot. When that happens depends on Taylor. This is not about setting him up to fail, it's about creating an offense they feel will be successful.

But this post i am talking about had nothing to do with TT instead was all about Matthews Body language

but it is a tyrod thread.

ironic

Tyrod has been given an opportunity to start and play within the coaches system. They brought in guys they feel fit in this same system. If Tyrod doesn't start using these guys the offense will continue struggle. Peterman is one of those guys they brought in and he will get a shot. When that happens depends on Taylor. This is not about setting him up to fail, it's about creating an offense they feel will be successful.

of course. Does McD think Dennison is long term OC right now?

But this post i am talking about had nothing to do with TT instead was all about Matthews Body language

It's ok Maj, no need to always have the the last say. I used to do that and made myself crazy with always trying to be right. Now I say my peace a few times and move on because in the grand scheme of things none of this arguing matters. We know their plan is to get an elite QB and will do so next spring, relax and enjoy ride.