Gary Gramling at SI is utter trash

CanadianFan

The Panthers, 2-0 but . . . : They were lucky to hold on in what should have been a “confidence builder” kind of day against a Bills team that not only lacks talent, but plays a defense with which the Panthers should have been extremely familiar. The warning signs are bright and garish.

...one of the NFL’s worst teams...

There was only one team this icky ****ty writer called "worst". I'm !@#$ing tired. Tell him why Bills aren't the worst !@#$ing team in NFL.

I'm NOT linking him here for obvious reason. He's a twat and I won't click-bait you. He has no frickin judgement whatsoever.

Now I do recall this "worst" team kicking his beloved bengals crappy behind last year with that trash Ryan coaching us. What does that make Bengals? Division IA football team?

Edited by CanadianFan

That wasn't a good offense, especially without Olsen. We'll know more after a few weeks.

A lot of players will have to make names for themselves for this to be a good defense. That said, so far so good.

Well they didn't do jack with Olsen either. But keep downplaying the Bills defense.

The only way it's going to stop is if the Bills start winning. No one is going to feel sorry for us, nor do I. We reap what we sow.

There was only one team this icky ****ty writer called "worst". I'm !@#$ing tired. Tell him why Bills aren't the worst !@#$ing team in NFL.

I'm NOT linking him here for obvious reason. He's a twat and I won't click-bait you. He has no frickin judgement whatsoever.

Now I do recall this "worst" team kicking his beloved bengals crappy behind last year with that trash Ryan coaching us. What does that make Bengals? Division IA football team?

BTW we aren't as bad as the giants or the jets!

That wasn't a good offense, especially without Olsen. We'll know more after a few weeks.

A lot of players will have to make names for themselves for this to be a good defense. That said, so far so good.

Atlanta radio already has the Falcons heading to NE on Oct 22 undefeated. Rolling the Bills at home. That game will be a good test for this D. I think I am just going to watch the defense play and flip around when the O gets on the field.

He is worse than 4 Hitlers. How dare he speak ill of the Bills?!?!?

Guess it depends on your opinion of how many teams at the bottom are "one of the league's worst." Personally doesn't seem like anything the SI guy said was too outrageous, but it's media-bashing week around here so this thread doesn't surprise me.

And that's why he called this team one of the worst? While he made no mention of his fav. team Bengirls being 0-2 with so much talent and can't score? What a shythead writer.

You made up your own derogatory nickname for a team that already has a widely known derogatory nickname....really....

And that's why he called this team one of the worst? While he made no mention of his fav. team Bengirls being 0-2 with so much talent and can't score? What a shythead writer.

AJ Green, Gino Atkins, Giovanni Bernard, and yes even Andy Dalton

vs

Sammy Watkins, Marcel Dareus, CJ Spiller and EJ Manuel

The Bengals built a playoff team with less draft picks.