Near record warmth for Sundays game and sunny

Big Turk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a NO game years ago that was brutally hot, i think it might have been the opener. They ran out of bottled water in the stadium by half time. One of the NO staff was wheeling a cart with bagged ice on it, as he took the corner by the end zone one bag fell off and broke open. Security grabbed the ice and were handing cubes to the fans. It was temporary relief, but it felt great...

I would imagine they'll run out of the warm bottled water they sell this week as well.

Yes, $5 for water and they keep the cap.

Pro Tip; Bring a cap into the stadium with you. They sell 20oz Pepsi products inside.

Pro Tip 2; Guest Service kiosks now have free spigot coolers of cold water, with small cups. You can purchase a water or bottled pop and then fill it back up at guest services. Pop that cap on that you snuck in earlier, boom. Water all day.

Pro Tip; Bring a cap into the stadium with you. They sell 20oz Pepsi products inside.

Pro Tip 2; Guest Service kiosks now have free spigot coolers of cold water, with small cups. You can purchase a water or bottled pop and then fill it back up at guest services. Pop that cap on that you snuck in earlier, boom. Water all day.

Thanks - I've had seasons for 14 years and I've never purchased water (coffee for cold games, but that's cheaper than water... go figure)

I got to keep mine at the home opener, maybe because I was in the clubs? They used to always take it. The cashier even mentioned this year they were allowing us to have the caps left on.

Forecast high of 88 now...this is craziness...outside chance of Breaking the record for warmest Bills game?

**** it was 92° for the Panthers and my phone's sensor said it was over 100° sitting in my lap.

Pussies (isn't word filtered so I'm keeping it)

The high temp in Charlotte was 87 that day, FWIW...

I got to keep mine at the home opener, maybe because I was in the clubs? They used to always take it. The cashier even mentioned this year they were allowing us to have the caps left on.

Interesting, I didnt buy a water week one, but I most likely will this sunday. Im gonna smuggle my trusty cap in anyways.

But hey, if they started selling beer after halftime then I suppose getting to keep your cap could be on the table as well. Pegulaville!

Forecast high of 88 now...this is craziness...outside chance of Breaking the record for warmest Bills game?

The high temp in Charlotte was 87 that day, FWIW...

I was there. I will never believe that for the life of me to the grave. I saw it leaving the billboard on a stadium. Edited by Boyst62