Yards Per Pass Twitter - Early All 22 footage

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm guessing you wish he threw to Matthews. Where he would have been tackled as soon as he caught it.

They ended up getting just as many yards, if not a couple more with the pass to McCoy.

If that was third down, which I believe it was, it was an awful play call and Taylor absolutely made the right play to try and get a first down.

No actually you anticipate the throw and Hit Zay on the post. Or Matthews before he has to stop and start jumping around.

That's right. Forget what the coaches and players have said and instead draw your own conclusion.

A caveat from YPP:

@YardsPerPass

There is stuff to find to support any point of view from this game, a lot of bad play from a lot of different players Just bad all around

It's hilarious that people are using this footage to be HORRIFIED by Taylor's play.

He's come A LONG way if this footage is an indicator of how *bad* he is. :lol:

Perhaps people check the footage of Cam Newton.......guy was reigning MVP and face of the league at this time last year........and missed some of the easiest throws you'll ever see.......otherwise the score is MUCH different and the Bills have to open up their offense much sooner......for better or worse.

Edited by #BADOL

Throw the football. Not spin into a sack. Not stare at one guy to your left and not feel any pressure.

Any of the above.

He had less than 2 seconds on that play you loved so much. He gets the ball at the 2 second mark. At the 3 second mark there is pressure on two sides; and by second 4 he's already sacked. 1.5 seconds. Come on man.

He had less than 2 seconds on that play you loved so much. He gets the ball at the 2 second mark. At the 3 second mark there is pressure on two sides; and by second 4 he's already sacked. 1.5 seconds. Come on man.

He has the ball at the one second mark. He is taking his third step in his drop back by the 2 second mark. Ball needs to come out. Period.

Edited by jmc12290

No actually you anticipate the throw and Hit Zay on the post. Or Matthews before he has to stop and start jumping around.

Be completely honest. With a perfectly timed throw to either of them, do they make the first down? They'd have been met by a defender before the sticks without a chance to beat them.

He's being handcuffed by awful playcalling. You just don't like him and your opinion is coloured by that.

Only a couple more games of this max 14. Thank god

Be completely honest. With a perfectly timed throw to either of them, do they make the first down? They'd have been met by a defender before the sticks without a chance to beat them.

He's being handcuffed by awful playcalling. You just don't like him and your opinion is coloured by that.

Throws to Zay is a 1st.

Throw to the Right slant 1st

Matthews has to make a player miss (he does that very well) 1st.

Tyrod refuses to make these throws. And peoe here will defend it. Either WRs are bad hmmm this play 3 open WRs immediately. Or the route concepts and playcalling. Again look at the slants and the 1st down marker.

But he defend away it is amusing actually

How could you possibly say those would be first downs? Carolina's defence actually looked like they wanted the bills to complete a short pass, because they would have tackled any of them 2 yards short of the first. Not defending Tyrod this game cause he didn't play well at all, but dude come on.... Not every single play believe it or not was his fault

Did i say every single play. This one is.

People want to complain about never running slants. The Bills actually run them Alot. The QB wont throw them because he is so risk adverse.

If he pulls the trigger instead of hitches that is a first down. Look at Zay. Bottom screen slant. Thats an easy first. Look at Clay i believe too screen slant easy first.

I mean jesus he even cocks and refuses to let it go

Edited by MAJBobby

Did i say every single play. This one is.

People want to complain about never running slants. The Bills actually run them Alot. The QB wont throw them because he is so risk adverse.

If he pulls the trigger instead of hitches that is a first down. Look at Zay.

Ok I will grant you Zay, that one I looked further and should been a first so I stand corrected there. But there is no way the other ones would have been in which you stated

Ok I will grant you Zay, that one I looked further and should been a first so I stand corrected there. But there is no way the other ones would have been in which you stated

Look at Clay

And Matthews is a Monster with Yac. You dont think he splits and gets the first if on time and not when he stops jumping around but on time and accurate Matthews absolutely turns that up for a 1st.

He has the ball at the one second mark. He is taking his third step in his drop back by the 2 second mark. Ball needs to come out. Period.

Pause it at the 1 second mark, and the ball hasn't been snapped yet. Tyrod gets the ball and as soon as he takes his first step back with his right foot that happens at the 2 second mark. Unless you expect Tyrod to throw the ball before he even has the ability to step back. By 3.5 seconds he's sacked. Go frame by frame.

So he takes his first step back at 2, and he's sacked by around 3.5. Facts.

Edited by bobobonators

Look at Clay

And Matthews is a Monster with Yac. You dont think he splits and gets the first if on time and not when he stops jumping around but on time and accurate Matthews absolutely turns that up for a 1st.

To be honest I don't see clay or Matthews getting first downs there. I see them being 2 yards short if they catch it as Carolinas defenders were closing in. But I will say yes he should have thrown it to Jones

To be honest I don't see clay or Matthews getting first downs there. I see them being 2 yards short if they catch it as Carolinas defenders were closing in. But I will say yes he should have thrown it to Jones

Maybe they are. I put my money on Matthews making a LBer miss in space and get the first. Clay by the time TT looked to the right was already at the 25 or 1st down marker and was still open so yeah i think he gets the first too (but will let TT slide there because obviously the right was his late reads and by this time clock going off).

But not throwing to Zay where he clutched at it exactly what you see from TT week in and week out.

Pause it at the 1 second mark, and the ball hasn't been snapped yet. Tyrod gets the ball and as soon as he takes his first step back with his right foot that happens at the 2 second mark. Unless you expect Tyrod to throw the ball before he even has the ability to step back. By 3.5 seconds he's sacked. Go frame by frame.

So he takes his first step back at 2, and he's sacked by around 3.5. Facts.

Looks like the ball is snapped at the 1 second mark to me.

Maybe they are. I put my money on Matthews making a LBer miss in space and get the first. Clay by the time TT looked to the right was already at the 25 or 1st down marker and was still open so yeah i think he gets the first too (but will let TT slide there because obviously the right was his late reads and by this time clock going off).

But not throwing to Zay where he clutched at it exactly what you see from TT week in and week out.

He 100 percent has flaws in his passing game and doesn't see the field well, I am not denying that. But he also makes plays that no other QBS can make. And also has no weapons to work with