Howard and Jeremy amateur hour

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tune in early this morning for some Bills coverage to hear Jeremy say this, and I quote "This offense is exactly what we thought they probably might be". Wow, with insight and analytical capabilities like that, I'm shocked that ESPN hasn't gobbled him up!

What did you want to hear? What would you have said?

might i make a suggestion?

if you don't like what he is talking about, do not turn in.

further, if you do not like what he is talking about, don't feel obligated to tell us what you don't like.

furthermore, please contribute something you feel is worth discussing if you feel that this topic is not worth discussing.

henceforth, this thread does nothing worthwhile to enhance this board. your thread adds nothing positive.

further, if you do not like what he is talking about, don't feel obligated to tell us what you don't like.

furthermore, please contribute something you feel is worth discussing if you feel that this topic is not worth discussing.

henceforth, this thread does nothing worthwhile to enhance this board. your thread adds nothing positive.

^^^^^^

this

I didn't know that this board is a bastion of positivity. Are you the block captain?

Just pointing out that Howard and Jeremy have to be the worst radio show covering professional sports in the country. Their talent level is on par with college radio.

I tune in early this morning for some Bills coverage to hear Jeremy say this, and I quote "This offense is exactly what we thought they probably might be". Wow, with insight and analytical capabilities like that, I'm shocked that ESPN hasn't gobbled him up!

It's no secret White has it in for Tyrod. He'll deny it. He'll pretend to be balanced. But the guy just hates him.

And did you pick up how upset he was when Sal disagreed with him over McDermott's time outs?

They are easily the 2 worst people on any sports related show in the country. Neither one of them know a thing about sports. The one guy tries to be funny or edgy, but knows so little about sports it's painful. Then the other guy Howard, makes Steve Urkle look like Steve Austin. When Jeremy says anything that is his idea of an interesting fact, Howard will just say oh wow I would have expected it to be blank...when it's clear to everyone that neither guy has watched a sporting event in 20 years. How can that station not do better then these guys ? When they do the trivia, some of the answers they miss and give are fireable offenses in their line of work.

It's no secret White has it in for Tyrod. He'll deny it. He'll pretend to be balanced. But the guy just hates him.

And did you pick up how upset he was when Sal disagreed with him over McDermott's time outs?

No, I didn't listen that long.

They are easily the 2 worst people on any sports related show in the country. Neither one of them know a thing about sports. The one guy tries to be funny or edgy, but knows so little about sports it's painful. Then the other guy Howard, makes Steve Urkle look like Steve Austin. When Jeremy says anything that is his idea of an interesting fact, Howard will just say oh wow I would have expected it to be blank...when it's clear to everyone that neither guy has watched a sporting event in 20 years. How can that station not do better then these guys ? When they do the trivia, some of the answers they miss and give are fireable offenses in their line of work.

Amen to all of that! The whiner line used to be hands down the most entertaining part of the show. I guess they didn't like being upstaged.

i feel bad for all those wgr guys...what can you say for hours about the bills??

id just talk sabres lol

You do have a point, we have been in a little 17 season slump. Groundhog Day on steroids!

Once you guys move out of Buffalo and listen to sports radio, you really will understand how great these two are for a morning show. Cleveland and Indy are by far, BY FAR, the worst I've heard. Indy thinks they are winning the chip every year. Cleveland? They think they'll split with Pitt and ravens and sneak their way to 8 wins, but they've been drafting top 5 forever.

They do a fine job and are usually right, regardless of how unpopular they can be at times.

Edited by Elite Poster

Once you guys move out of Buffalo and listen to sports radio, you really will understand how great these two are for a morning show. Cleveland and Indy are by far, BY FAR, the worst I've heard. Indy thinks they are winning the chip every year. Cleveland? They think they'll split with Pitt and ravens and sneak their way to 8 wins, but they've been drafting top 5 forever.

They do a fine job and are usually right, regardless of how unpopular they can be at times.

I couldn't disagree more. I live in the range of NYC and I can't stand most of those guys, but when you grow up with professional sports radio stations...it's pathetic to listen to the WGR morning show. They literally know nothing about sports . They don't even watch the games that they talk about. I can't speak first hand about Indy or Cleveland, but Howard and Jeremy are the 2 worst I have ever heard.