Howard and Jeremy amateur hour

BLZFAN4LIFE

I like WGR.They arent perfect. John Murphy makes me want to vomit with incessant cheerleading. Jeremy White is just a little bit to full of himself and Schopps "youve got to throw the ball 150 times a game" take has gotten beyong old but I think the station does a good job overall.

Edited by Billsmovinup

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like WGR.They arent perfect. John Murphy makes me want to vomit with incessant cheerleading. Jeremy White is just a little bit to full of himself and Schopps "youve got to throw the ball 150 times a game" take has gotten beyong old but I think the station does a good job overall.

i really like the morning and afternoon shows. i don't always agree with what they say, but a lot of the time i do. they are interesting, informative, and they all have very different personalities...which i think is the most important part of being a talk show host. four hours of stats would be agony. and for the record...i LOVE the drafts! the candy draft was hilarious! i listened to it twice.

i really like the morning and afternoon shows. i don't always agree with what they say, but a lot of the time i do. they are interesting, informative, and they all have very different personalities...which i think is the most important part of being a talk show host. four hours of stats would be agony. and for the record...i LOVE the drafts! the candy draft was hilarious! i listened to it twice.

I'm with you.............Most people on this site, or the ones who chime in on GR threads WANT four hours of stats and football talk. I really like the drafts and stuff like that mixed in.

It's no secret White has it in for Tyrod. He'll deny it. He'll pretend to be balanced. But the guy just hates him.

And did you pick up how upset he was when Sal disagreed with him over McDermott's time outs?

OMG, stop it. If you don't think Tyrod is good enough, you must hate him? Great logic. White's whole point is your spinning your wheels with Tyrod and you're limited in how far your team will go. Stop with the hating BS.

And WGR has plenty of terrible shows, but the morning show is solid. And JW, who has bad takes, was right about he clock management. It didn't cost them this game but it could be a sign of problems to come.

OMG, stop it. If you don't think Tyrod is good enough, you must hate him? Great logic. White's whole point is your spinning your wheels with Tyrod and you're limited in how far your team will go. Stop with the hating BS.

And WGR has plenty of terrible shows, but the morning show is solid. And JW, who has bad takes, was right about he clock management. It didn't cost them this game but it could be a sign of problems to come.

Hate, as in hate him on the Bills? Absolutely.

As for the clock management thing, he's not right. JW had an opinion that he thinks was the only correct one and a lot of people went along with it. But Sal had a different take, which I agree with: that saving the time out opens the entire field for play. You don't have to aim for the sidelines to stop the clock. As it turned out, if the Bills got first and goal with a time out to spare and 11 seconds to play, they had options. They could have run as well as pass.

But that's neither here nor there because you can't prove one opinion right. You can't rewind reality and play it over. So JW harping on the time management issue is dumb because things could have worked out in so many different ways, his way wasn't necessarily the only right way. But it did give him a great rant for his show, which a lot of listeners instantly bought into because of the general "Bills suck at everything" mentality.

Here we are, two weeks into McDermott's regular season tenure and we are already roasting him over something that's nonsense. Thanks, Jeremy.

Edited by PromoTheRobot