Sammy watch

dave mcbride

Ah some good old Sammy hate. He plays for the momey? LOL. I wonder how many of these guys would play football for 100k. You would have to be stupid. It's a dangerous JOB!

hahahahahahahaha hahaha. Hold on. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha. Omfg

Hahahaha

There are police officers, fire fighters, soldiers, etc ... Hell I'm a !@#$ing farmer in a more dangerous field than kitty Watkins.

The argument he should get paid for being in a dangerous job is one a 3rd grader would make

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....there's something about yipping in your contract year to the point where you're perceived as a malcontent which doesn't make much sense if you're concerned about your "future economic outlook"....that's fancy speak for your damn wallet......oh well.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

22 per 10,000 die in Ag

12 per year die from football each year, over 1mm play high school alone.

Sammy, your little job is safe and easy. You're just a little kitty.

Is Boyst in a contract year? #paytheman

gimme about 3.50

hahahahahahahaha hahaha. Hold on. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha. Omfg

Hahahaha

There are police officers, fire fighters, soldiers, etc ... Hell I'm a !@#$ing farmer in a more dangerous field than kitty Watkins.

The argument he should get paid for being in a dangerous job is one a 3rd grader would make

it is no need. to insult.

and I wish you would kindly refrain.

Unless your regard for third graders is equal or more than the average joe here.

never a need to attempt to degrade another to make your point about superfluous goings ons in your world.

glad you have the baseline defined for Everyone's reality though. we needed that.

im worth a first. i have a high motor.

here, have my lunch pails. I cannot use them anymore.

a flyer perhaps. You do have potential. Lets see how you take to Coaching

it is no need. to insult.

and I wish you would kindly refrain.

Unless your regard for third graders is equal or more than the average joe here.

never a need to attempt to degrade another to make your point about superfluous goings ons in your world.

glad you have the baseline defined for Everyone's reality though. we needed that.

here, have my lunch pails. I cannot use them anymore.

a flyer perhaps. You do have potential. Lets see how you take to Coaching

fair point