Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

TOP 6 STORYLINES FOR BILLS-BRONCOS THIS WEEK

0920-storylines-bills-broncos.jpg

Both teams rely on strong defense and a productive run game. The Bills will host the 2-0 Broncos on Sunday and Murphy breaks down the top storylines for this week's matchup.

TYROD TAYLOR: "WE HAVE TO EXECUTE" (8:47)

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor talks about learning from the Carolina game and facing the Broncos this Sunday.

LESEAN MCCOY: "EVERY GAME IS A CHALLENGE" (9:01)

Bills RB LeSean McCoy talks about facing another strong defense in the Broncos this week and facing 8-man boxes.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's worse than Mills, but I think our matchup is worse on that side still with Mills vs Miller. Shaq isn't going to outclass him quite like what I suspect Miller will do to Mills.

Just submitted something on why this week is as good as any for Shaq to have a coming out party. Probably going to give him trouble more like Bosa did than Ingram/Lawrence, to be honest.

Had planned on writing about Bolles vs Hughes but someone !@#$ed that up for me :D

Mr. Stay Puft misses practice and his availability for the game Sunday is in doubt, according to the HC of the team.

Fantastic!

This guy may have the best job of any person living in the USA...

Who makes more $ while doing less, while actually being in the employ of a given party?

Somehow over the years I completely missed this feature and just discovered it last week. The awktasticness of the whole setup has put it on my must see list every week now.

@AroundTheNFL

.@greggrosenthal's QB rankings are out: Derek Carr rises, Trevor Siemian lands in top 15 #TeamTrev

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000848378/article/qb-index-week-3-russell-wilson-stuck-in-a-loop

15) Trevor Siemian, Denver Broncos (LW: unranked)

Broncos starter Trevor Siemian deserves a deeper dive at some point, but analysts and fans need to stop talking about the former seventh-round pick's limited "ceiling" as a player or some bogus narrative about him as a "game manager." If anything, he stood out last season because of his flash, for all those completions that required arm strength and a high degree of difficulty. He's started 16 NFL games and has 3,851 career passing yards, 24 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and 7.1 yards per attempt. Imagine if Jared Goff, Carson Wentz or virtually any other first-round quarterback put up those numbers.

Siemian is showing an improved sense of when to run this season and has a natural feel of how to move away from pressure to give him more time to throw. That will be especially important following the injury to left tackle Garett Bolles. Denver's running game and run defense look dramatically improved this season, but the team's pass protection through two weeks remains among the league's worst. Siemian will be required to keep completing those low-percentage throws while some talking head yammers on about his lack of "talent."

Trevor Siemien ranks 2nd in the NFL in Time-to-throw through 2 weeks, averaging 2.27 seconds from snap-to-release.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

I think as well Bronco's have a great run game as well

Two words.

Mike McCoy! created a scheme fit's players. I think pretty much lot of same talent and doing much better then Dennison year before.

Reading the Broncos message board we might be playing a championship game team. They are great all three, offense, defense and ST plus very good depth makes great plays. Panthers, Ravens and Bronco's might one of the best D right now. If Cordy Glenn is out god help us. Our offense might be worse then Panthers game.

But any team in NFL bring there A game any week.

I think as well Bronco's have a great run game as well

Two words.

Mike McCoy! created a scheme fit's players. I think pretty much lot of same talent and doing much better then Dennison year before.

McCoy is so great he got fired last year. Way overrated. Don't get Wood about Denver running all over a bad Dallas D at home!!!

Joseph: 'I have a motivated football team' (9:08)

Head Coach Vance Joseph talks about avoiding a let-down game and how he's enjoying his first year as a head coach.

#DENvsBUF: QB Trevor Siemian (8:35)
Quarterback Trevor Siemian explains the challenge posed by Buffalo's defensive front, how he can improve in the red zone and where his teammates are helping him most.

#DENvsBUF: RB C.J. Anderson (3:28)
C.J. Anderson talks to Denver media about how the offense is executing better on third downs and why the rushing attack is more effective this year.

That's What They Said: Bills' HC Sean McDermott, RB LeSean McCoy
By Ben Swanson - denverbroncos.com

Ahead of the Broncos' Week 3 matchup with the Denver Broncos, McDermott and McCoy spoke with the Denver media.

Broncos Injury Report: Bennie Fowler, Garett Bolles, Bradley Roby among those sidelined Wednesday
By Andrew Mason - denverbroncos.com

Devontae Booker also saw a full workload as he continues to work his way back from a fractured wrist.

Bills' front seven to pose 'true challenge' for Broncos, Trevor Siemian
By Aric DiLalla - denverbroncos.com

The Broncos won't have to worry about looking past this defensive unit.

This game feels a little bit like Arizona last year. No one gave us a shot and we rolled them at home. Not saying we'll do that again here, but don't underestimate the home field advantage and a team on the road for the first time this season. It will be closer than people think and we can and may win.

Still can't audible. Wentz was calling them his first game as a pro.

He played in a pro style offense in college with audibles, so wasn't a hard transition to the NFL.

This game feels a little bit like Arizona last year. No one gave us a shot and we rolled them at home. Not saying we'll do that again here, but don't underestimate the home field advantage and a team on the road for the first time this season. It will be closer than people think and we can and may win.

ZONA was a pretender, Denver is for real