26CornerBlitz

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressed with the Defense thew two weeks

Yep agreed. They were outstanding.

@PrescottRossi

McDermott: "No moral victories here. We knew the skill set of Cam Newton going in. Our coaches did a phenomenal job."

Rico did a phenominal job??

Wtf. Just keep clapping...

Jones ran a bad route but the loss is on the offensive scheme of you ask me

Offense was terrible. But am I really the only person who gets livid about phantom penalties at the end of the game?

We were driving hard and we got F###ed by a BS penalty. Game over.

Say what you want about the rest of the game, but that one call determined the outcome.

Offense was terrible. But am I really the only person who gets livid about phantom penalties at the end of the game?

We were driving hard and we got F###ed by a BS penalty. Game over.

Say what you want about the rest of the game, but that one call determined the outcome.

It looked like a push to me. The coverage person fell down because of it. Hard not to make that call.

@WGR550

McDermott - We had a good opportunity, a good look at it at the end

@PrescottRossi

McDermott at the podium now. "We came up sort today, no doubt about it. Zay takes it on himself. He wants to make that play... That's on me'

...yup....the kid should be singled out for the "L"....184 yards of total offense didn't have a damn thing to do with it....that's on WHO Coach???..........

Football is a team sport. However, it's GOTTA be discouraging, dis-heartening to play your A$$ off as a defense, only to see your effort completely nullified by a piss-poor offensive showing.

The defense manhandled Cam Newton and the Panthers offense, sacking him 6 times, shutting down McCaffrey and the run game, playing physical and punishing the receivers...

I know they'll SAY all the right things, but inside they've gotta be peeved. I can't imagine they'll put up with too many more offensive stinkers like that.