I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not a good look for Tyrod....

Good numbers when he has the better players on the field. Not as good with not so good players on the field. what a shock. This WR corp is bad in 2017 with the starters. If Matthews was hurt, holy cow, it would be terrible.

I just don't agree with this.

You can give him a few more weapons and it won't fix the major issues he has.

Can't read a defense, can't throw to the middle of the field, not accurate, doesn't stay in pocket, thinks run first...

He's bad. He isn't even average. The league told us all we needed to know about TT when nobody gave him an offer that was worth a crap last offseason but us.

Sad!

I don't believe TT ever had a chance to be contacted by other teams McBeane

Over the course of a regular NFL season, Taylor has certainly piled up efficient numbers, but you'd be hard pressed to call them good IMO.

No amount of receiving talent is going to change the fact that he's not a good quarterback.

I'd also like to add that our OCs had no choice but to design the offense to be Taylor made, whenever it was changed up to be any different Tyrod failed in it. He's a one system QB, Taylor made so he must run his system to even move the chains for a chance to win. Sure there was a some success with his sytem but it proved to be not good enough since the good teams knew how to stop it. Make him be a QB, Tyrod will never have a playoff run, his best seasons are behind him.

So...this thread resolved anything yet?

Only thing I see is fans done with him and fans making excuses for him so nope same old talk.

Edited by xRUSHx

Yep fine .500

I don't believe TT ever had a chance to be contacted by other teams McBeane

There was no market for him. He knew it. His agent knew it. Thats why he rebooted his prove it deal.

What is this just not fair sentence you keep saying mean. Literally it pertains to nothing much like what you always post. Not surprising considering the poster.

Sure it does. Everyone talking about TT says Not Fair. So i figure it can be used anytime. It just not fair. Bills set him up. Its a conspiracy to hold down a great QB

Doesn't have to be, just give the rookie some experience reps.

can't lose 51-0 week 3 of the season while there is still putative hope

Question, does anyone think Billacheat would have Tyrod as his starting QB for one year let alone 2half?

He would if that was the only QB in town, he would also teach him how to play in the NFL and make adjustments every series for Tyrod to adapt to the reality of each game

can't lose 51-0 week 3 of the season while there is still putative hope

He would if that was the only QB in town, he would also teach him how to play in the NFL and make adjustments every series for Tyrod to adapt to the reality of each game

That's funny you think that because it's totally untrue in my opinion . He would have given up on him right away and for sure wouldn't have given him a raise in my opinion. Edited by xRUSHx

That's funny you think that because it's totally untrue in my opinion . He would have given up on him right away and for sure wouldn't have given him a raise in my opinion.

You can't destroy the season and say the hell with it and put in a rookie or scrub without great upside (and he doesn't have it) before the season is proven a total bust.

getting keelhauled the next two weeks with Tyrod out there will be proof enough it's a total bust though.

Edited by row_33