I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider the Defenses yet to be played: Denver, Atlanta is pretty good and in some ways underrated more by reputation, Cicinnatti's issues are Offensive - they're Defense has been very good so far, Tampa is a beast - really one of the best in the league now, Raiders, Chiefs, and Dolphins twice...then add in Patsies who use their Offense as Defense, and that is one hell of a tough road to go for Tyrod who is NOT good enough to carry the Offense. Sorry, but enough with the apologies for his QB play.

So you already know what's going to happen in the upcoming games, then?

Might as well not play the games 0:)

It's bad, TT will finish this year bottom 10 in passing yards and TD passes.

And 100DollarBills spoke, thus it must be so!

No, his QB play is so rancid, he won't be asked to return. McBean and Sean will get their guy in the 2018 draft.

Geezus, you are still at it with all this over the top, over exaggeration non sense? I already called it out before, but I am pretty sure you are Jeffismagic. Its the same garbage he spewed, your created your account here conveniently the same time Jeffismagic got banned at the Sabres board for ranting all the same Tyrod nonsense as well.

Go root for Mahomes.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Geezus, you are still at it with all this over the top, over exaggeration non sense? I already called it out before, but I am pretty sure you are Jeffismagic. Its the same garbage he spewed, your created your account here conveniently the same time Jeffismagic got banned at the Sabres board for ranting all the same Tyrod nonsense as well.

Go root for Mahomes.

He got banned form that board? lol

Go root for Mahomes.

I've never had an account on these boards before. I long time ago in another board but not this one. I can never get behind TT, he is barely a NFL QB, same as EJ and Fitz. I can't wait until 2018 draft and we can attempt to draft a real QB.

Namath doesn't belong in the Hall. Nor does Terrell Davis. And frankly, Andre Reed. Watered down.

Namath has crap stats but he also changed the game. He had the best pocket movement OUT OF ANY QB from his ERA AND had the best deep ball

He was also the first QB to throw for 4000 yards in a season... overrated , yes. Should he be in HoF, debatable. But he was elected so whatever..

Andre Reed was 3rd in catches when he retried... why shouldn't he get in?

How are we doing this again with another QB? No matter what happens, or how bad we are at passing the football....there will be an army of people waiting to either deflect it off of Tyrod, deny what's really happening, or excuse every single mistake. It's just like EJ all over again. The guy stinks at this point. It doesn't make you any less of a fan for admiting it. We can all hope it just magically gets better but we all know it won't. All we can do is wait until we see Peterman and pray to get lucky for a change.

Tyrod is done wiht you too McBeane, matta fact he dont even know yall exist. And Yall over here pounding keyboards for him. :lol:

Get him some legit WRs and let the man cook.

Admit this OC and his gameplans have sucked too dont just blame the QB.

Like Woods and Watkins and Goodwin? He had 30 games with them. He didn't cook anything. Not even in a microwave.

OC's gameplan doesn't suck. It's a gameplan that would be very successful with a capable QB.

Edited by Gugny

Like Woods and Watkins and Goodwin? He had 30 games with them. He didn't cook anything. Not even in a microwave.

OC's gameplan doesn't suck. It's a gameplan that would be very successful with a capable QB.

We had a very successful gameplan on offense the passed 2 seasons. Watkins and Woods both had games they shined, we scored the most points since the Superbowl year Bills and the defense dropped the ball, period. Why do you think Simiens #s are so much better this year? Cuz he dont have coach Dennidumb calling stupid plays with ass backwards gameplans anymore.

We had a very successful gameplan on offense the passed 2 seasons. Watkins and Woods both had games they shined, we scored the most points since the Superbowl year Bills and the defense dropped the ball, period. Why do you think Simiens #s are so much better this year? Cuz he dont have coach Dennidumb calling stupid plays with ass backwards gameplans anymore.

28th and 30th in passing in a passing league. Yea, it was super successful...

We repeat this a million times, and they still come back say he accomplished nothing the last two seasons. It's hopeless.

28th and 30th in passing in a passing league. Yea, it was super successful...

They scored a lot of points-12th and 10th in scoring. Fewest pass attempts because of the strong running game. The defense was the main problem the last two seasons. Now the offense has changed, and we have a bottom five WR corp. Pass blocking still a problem.

People keep using total offensive stats to show something positive about Tyrod.... But let's be real here. If you watch the team and you are not lieing yourself, the point totals were because of the run game. Our passing offense stinks now and has stunk for both of those years. Shady, Gillislee, Williams from 15, Tyrod...our passing offense gas done nothing. It's been the run

People keep using total offensive stats to show something positive about Tyrod.... But let's be real here. If you watch the team and you are not lieing yourself, the point totals were because of the run game. Our passing offense stinks now and has stunk for both of those years. Shady, Gillislee, Williams from 15, Tyrod...our passing offense gas done nothing. It's been the run

TT played a big part in why the run game worked so well. He also, in 2015, led or was in the top of the league in big pass plays in the air, and that was with Watkins. This offense is not his strength, and if you think another QB is going to do much better with this bad WR corp, that's your opinion.

TT played a big part in why the run game worked so well. He also, in 2015, led or was in the top of the league in big pass plays in the air, and that was with Watkins. This offense is not his strength, and if you think another QB is going to do much better with this bad WR corp, that's your opinion.

As a runner Tyrod is great. Yes he did play a huge part in the team rushing totals. He just isn't an effective enough passer to beat good teams at this level. Obviously it's my opinion but I think it's probably a pretty accurate take.

I do believe we still had a top 5 running game even if you take away Tyrods running yards and TDs

Edited by Bangarang

As a runner Tyrod is great. Yes he did play a huge part in the team rushing totals. He just isn't an effective enough passer to beat good teams at this level. Obviously it's my opinion but I think it's probably a pretty accurate take.

I don't disagree with this. But I don't understand why they kept him, taking away what he does best. It's pointless.