Around the NFL Week 2

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be interested to see how Cleveland does against the Ravens, how the Rams do against Washington, and how the Jags do against the Titans. All three surprised me last week: the Browns with how well they played against Pitt and the Rams and Jags with how they beat the crap out of Indy and Houston respectively. I'm not sold on Tennessee being all that good like some of the pundits claim but they'll be a better test for the "Sacksonville" than Houston.

Saints beat the Patriots. I stand by my prediction!

Bill and Tom have never started 0-2.....and I really don't see how Brady doesn't bounces back........let's face it...Sam Bradford passed for 346 yds against that weak secondary......but anything is possible....and, coupled with a Bills win, it would be the perfect Sunday !!

He'll play till he's 60.

Nah, he is done after this year, like he was last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that.......

To put the Bills game in perspective, Arizona right now is getting beat by the Colts right now, a team most thought was even worse then the jets this year without Luck..........

Go SD! I mean LA!

And Bosa tackled Ajayi by the dreds.... legal!

I love it! The old "hair is part of the player/uniform." Meanwhile: Cutler and the Dolphins offense putting up big yardage, few points. I think I've seen this movie before.

EDIT: but after today, can we say for sure that we're better off with Tyrod than with Cutler?

Edited by The Frankish Reich