Tyrod Taylor 2.0?

JerseyBills

This playoff drought has had the opposite effect on fans. Instead of being happy with a decent play making QB, they want a perfect QB. One that never misses a throw and always does the right thing. Point that QB out to me that's in the NFL. Sorry, saying some guy in college is going to be that good is not an answer.

Wow man, he played OK against the Jests a team fighting for last to draft a QB, really?

We all want a franchise worthy QB for the next 10+ years, Tyrod is not a franchise worthy QB, the draft is where you get a franchise worthy QB and this next draft is prime picking, sure hope they don't screw it up by propping up Baltimore's backup with yet another staff.

Edited by xRUSHx

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The overreaction to this game and the eagerness to jump all over anyone who thought they didn't see much difference in play, or didn't put too much stock in a bad team that the Bills usually handle anyway is bush league for posters, even for them.

Now when TT has a bad game, they will get offended again when posters talk about it...you literally cannot even be critical or the gang gets riled up and berates you and you're opinion. They actually go off topic and resort to insults, name calling, lies, and personal attacks.

I'm a Bills fan, and all Bills fans I've met have been great people. These posters here seem like a different breed. I can be critical of my team with Bills fans I meet and it's all good...not here though.

Whatever...you guys can conduct yourselves how you so choose, but don't believe that for one second that it will have any effect on what I do here. You can hate it, and you can hate me if that helps you. I have beliefs and opinions, and I'm gonna keep on putting my thoughts and feelings out there because I have as much right as anyone else here.

Have a wonderful night, peeps!

Edited by Crusher

The overreaction to this game and the eagerness to jump all over anyone who thought they didn't see much difference in play, or didn't put too much stock in a bad team that the Bills usually handle anyway is bush league for posters, even for them.

Now when TT has a bad game, they will get offended again when posters talk about it...you literally cannot even be critical or the gang gets riled up and berates you and you're opinion. They actually go off topic and resort to insults, name calling, lies, and personal attacks.

I'm a Bills fan, and all Bills fans I've met have been great people. These posters here seem like a different breed. I can be critical of my team with Bills fans I meet and it's all good...not here though.

Whatever...you guys can conduct yourselves how you so choose, but don't believe that for one second that it will have any effect on what I do here. You can hate it, and you can hate me if that helps you. I have beliefs and opinions, and I'm gonna keep on putting my thoughts and feelings out there because I have as much right as anyone else here.

Very well said man and I agree 100%, you have a wonderful night as well.

Wow man, he played OK against the Jests a team fighting for last to draft a QB, really?

We all want a franchise worthy QB for the next 10+ years, Tyrod is not a franchise worthy QB, the draft is where you get a franchise worthy QB and this next draft is prime picking, sure hope they don't screw it up by propping up Baltimore's backup.

We all want to date a super model. Do you not date anyone in the meantime?

You go and wait for your magical QB to sweep you off your feet. I'll enjoy the Bills this year.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We all want to date a super model. Do you not date anyone in the meantime?

Not if said person is going to make sure you don't get that super model because the line is too long. All it does is give you same old hags of the last 17 years. Edited by xRUSHx

It was one game against one of the worst teams league, what's so hard to understand about that? Where does Tom Brady land in all these categories right now? Kind of a small sample don't ya think. There were a few of the better QBs in this league who struggled this weekend, and lower level QBs that surprised people. Bradford, Goff, Simien. I wouldn't put Taylor on that list of one of the guys who surprised anybody.

All I'm saying is there was nothing great about Taylors performance on Sunday. We played a bad opponent and his performance was average at best. The fact that he targeted our WRs 6 times really has me worried about some games ahead of us.

With a bottom five WR corp. The CBS crew postgame said TT is under rated.

Those two one yard TD passes were so spectacular and had nothing to with bumping up his rating. Our WR group was targeted 6 times. A lot of safe throws that won't get us anywhere against a quality opponent.

He rushes for a TD with goal to go- not good enough. He passes for two TDs with goal to go-still not good enough. He

threw bomb TDs to Watkins the last two seasons-that wasn't good enough. Nothing is good enough. SMH

Edited by JM2009

Quote : "What he hasn't shown the ability to do yet, is do the above consistently, or to put the game on his shoulders and carry the team when the defense isn't playing well and we find ourselves in a shootout, or when we are playing from behind neutralizing the benefits of our run game."

Strange that people would try to make the above case when just two games back is an example which refutes every single point about what Taylor "hasn't shown the ability to do yet".

Like I said, feel free to make the argument that this is a trait of Taylor's.

I don't think it's a particularly convincing one, but hey, if that's the hill you want to die on, more power to you.

Again... you said "I cant wait for Tyrod to fail so I can come back and destroy you clowns." Stop playing victim.

Again... you said "I cant wait for Tyrod to fail so I can come back and destroy you clowns." Stop playing victim.

You're leaving out the context of that whole conversation, but I honestly couldn't care less if you feel that way.

I'm not a victim or pretending to be one. I'd have to care in order for that to be the case, and I really don't.

I do believe TT will end up being another failed QB that never accomplished anything during his tenure, and I will give the posters their own medicine for the way they conducted themselves for myself simply stating what I believed...that's all there is to it.

And if he does work out, then that's great. I'll expect more shots fired my way, but I'll at least be happy we got our QB.

Yeah because Taylor has never thrown to receivers before. This was answered a few times in pc's. Taylor attacked the weak portion of the defense. Maybe another week has strong linebacker play but weak corners. Guess where he'll go.

Taylor goes outside to receivers for two years and people say he can't hit the TE. Taylor hits TE RB and WR in middle of the field and now your worried he can't hit a receiver. Smh.

Very nicely put :thumbsup:

You're leaving out the context of that whole conversation, but I honestly couldn't care less if you feel that way.

I'm not a victim or pretending to be one. I'd have to care in order for that to be the case, and I really don't.

I do believe TT will end up being another failed QB that never accomplished anything during his tenure, and I will give the posters their own medicine for the way they conducted themselves for myself simply stating what I believed...that's all there is to it.

And if he does work out, then that's great. I'll expect more shots fired my way, but I'll at least be happy we got our QB.

Wow, this is disappointing and a little unnerving, Crusher. There was never anything in that conversation (that I wasn't a part of, by the way. I came in after the fact to find that gem) that was so bad that someone on a message board (you) couldn't just walk away or say something respectfully like "I disagree" or "let's agree to disagree" or, hell, even just "you guys are jerks, I'm walking away."

Nope, instead you let the demon out. And all of us saw it. Now say 5 Hail Mary's 0:)

And just to let everyone know, I realize I'm certainly not guilt free. Most of us aren't. We just don't ever take it to the level where we're saying anything like "I cant wait for Tyrod to fail so I can come back and destroy you clowns." :flirt:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Those two one yard TD passes were so spectacular and had nothing to with bumping up his rating. Our WR group was targeted 6 times. A lot of safe throws that won't get us anywhere against a quality opponent.

I thought the book was out on Taylor? Take away the sideline throws and the occassional deep ball. He is rendered useless because he cant throw over the middle?

Wow, this is disappointing and a little unnerving, Crusher. There was never anything in that conversation (that I wasn't a part of, by the way. I came in after the fact to find that gem) that was so bad that someone on a message board (you) couldn't just walk away or say something respectfully like "I disagree" or "let's agree to disagree" or, hell, even just "you guys are jerks, I'm walking away."

Nope, instead you let the demon out. And all of us saw it. Now say 5 Hail Mary's 0:)

What transpired in that thread was the product of many posters insulting and making personal attacks...the same thing that goes on here now, and not by me.

I've now come to learn that this is the way of many, and I usually just bow out instead of retaliate.

Instead of condemning and looking down on others here, maybe you should reflect upon you're own conduct and ask yourself why you continue this kind of posting.

I'm simply trying to help you not only become a better poster, but maybe a better person as well.

What transpired in that thread was the product of many posters insulting and making personal attacks...the same thing that goes on here now, and not by me.

I've now come to learn that this is the way of many, and I usually just bow out instead of retaliate.

Instead of condemning and looking down on others here, maybe you should reflect upon you're own conduct and ask yourself why you continue this kind of posting.

I'm simply trying to help you not only become a better poster, but maybe a better person as well.

Now what people surmised or feared has been confirmed. You're caca full. Carry on.

Playing the victim card again I see. Your act was well known st the old board and is becoming so here. It'a a stale and tired act.

Playing the victim card again I see. Your act was well known st the old board and is becoming so here. It'a a stale and tired act.

I'm not here to please you, so don't take offense when I tell you that what you think about me is absolutely meaningless.

I see this has descended into the usual spat. Are we going to have to go through this every game?

One hopes not. The guy is who he is, does some really good things and at times some bad things. Why this is such a difficult concept to grasp is mind boggling.

Could be worse. We could have traded for Andy Dalton.