Bills vs. Jets Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad game overall. Nothing to get too excited about either way.

Run defense looked good.

Mccoy looked great.

TT looked good.

Nice start, next week will be a real test.

I think we can be excited for the O-line's potential. Looks like they did well against a tough front 7.

I think we can be excited for the O-line's potential. Looks like they did well against a tough front 7.

kinda mixed feelings about the line. Couldn't run to the right. Pass blocking so so, couple holding penalties. Need to play better going forward. How much did Glenn play, saw Dawkins in a few times.

kinda mixed feelings about the line. Couldn't run to the right. Pass blocking so so, couple holding penalties. Need to play better going forward. How much did Glenn play, saw Dawkins in a few times.

I watched on an online stream, so hard to tell. Got the Game Pass replay to watch later.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott said the Jets were doing some things to take away their WRs, so they went elsewhere (RBs, TEs)

#Bills HC Sean McDermott "This is one win. Let's keep things in perspective."

...8 different receivers in the mix and 190 yds rushing is not a bad opening day with all of the newness IMO....

One of the few criticisms I had was the 1st down playcalling. Kept running that power run to the right or left that went for 1-yard gains.

Another thing is the low-percentage pass plays on 3rd and 5 or less. They got lucky with on PI call with the pass to Holmes. Those annoy me.