Baker Mayfield for Bills QB 2018

KellyToughII

Last night spoke for its self. Tied 3-3 at the half, hurt, primary weapon ( A clear 1st round talent and best TE in College ball) out. OSU Scores, Baker takes over and the rest is history.

Yeah I get Rosen had 5 TD's against Hawaii...Hawaii folks. This is THE OSU Buckeyes at their house. All we heard was how The OSU has THE best DL in College ball all week...Mayfield responded.

This kid has "it" in spades. Put him with Dennison, let him learn and get after it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night spoke for its self. Tied 3-3 at the half, hurt, primary weapon ( A clear 1st round talent and best TE in College ball) out. OSU Scores, Baker takes over and the rest is history.

Yeah I get Rosen had 5 TD's against Hawaii...Hawaii folks. This is THE OSU Buckeyes at their house. All we heard was how The OSU has THE best DL in College ball all week...Mayfield responded.

This kid has "it" in spades. Put him with Dennison, let him learn and get after it.

Mayfield has college superstar who doesn't transition well to the NFK written all over him imo. In a draft loaded with pro style QB's, I don't like the idea of taking a chance on Mayfield. Rosen and Darnold are pro style QB's who are adept at reading defenses from the pocket. Mayfield is a guy with a ton of physical talent. I'm just not sure how it will translate to the pro game. Beside the OSU D has been shredded by lots of high powered college offenses over the years

Mayfield has college superstar who doesn't transition well to the NFK written all over him imo. In a draft loaded with pro style QB's, I don't like the idea of taking a chance on Mayfield. Rosen and Darnold are pro style QB's who are adept at reading defenses from the pocket. Mayfield is a guy with a ton of physical talent. I'm just not sure how it will translate to the pro game. Beside the OSU D has been shredded by lots of high powered college offenses over the years

The kid is the next Favre who thrived in a WCO. It fits His skill sets. But I do see the concern, but any QB is a gamble. The kid just has winner and leader flowing from him, that by far is his biggest attribute. He is intrinsically driven.

Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Rudolph & Jackson I've seen. Still need to watch Allen & Falk.

I really like Mayfield too but he ain't going higher than the big 3.

Good point. So what if we draft 5th or 6th? We could stay put, take Mayfield, and parlay our current picks into more picks to put more talent on this roster vs using picks to trade up.

But I agree, there is a long way to go in this Season, but it sure looks like we could have 5 legit guys worth 1st round picks and have a shot at getting one for once.

IF all keeps going as it does, this could be the best QB class overall, since 83'.

LMAO so? New week, big difference between nobody U and OSU. And several agreed to re discuss Mayfield after the OSU game.

Read my post in your other thread. There is exactly a 0% chance McBeane goes for a jerk like that. Whoever they get at QB is going to represent their entire tenure here. They aren't going to risk their jobs on someone they don't believe in and who doesn't fit their philosophy. Also Beane has already says he wants a big QB. He puts a big emphasis on size. He said ideally someone 6'5" so they must have Allen or Rudolph in mind

I'm a Moderator and I have no problem with this new thread. We have 4 picks in the first 64 and QB HAS to be at the top of the list! What's your problem?

Go Bills!

He's probably saying that because there's already a thread discussing this and the Rosen threads were all sent over to the college forum

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.