I'm calling it now Bills have best all around team in AFCE

17 Josh Allen

Like the optimism, have I doubt it. Ive been there before other years. Granted New England is bound to drop, but even if they backpedal, 9 or 10 wins may be enough to win the AFC east.

Buffalo has almost a completely different team, in a new system. After the Jets, they have a very tough 6 game stretch.

For me to have any hope Buffalo has to be where New England is in week 13 and beat them. Lots of if Ands and buts before that.

like i said, for now it is fine to be a bit over hopeful. As the tire meets the road each week reality will set in. Until then, let have fun !

:beer::D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Someone didn't skip happy hour.

Well stated!

like i said, for now it is fine to be a bit over hopeful. As the tire meets the road each week reality will set in. Until then, let have fun !

:beer::D

Agree, been watching this for 17 years, reality will slowly set in late October and speed up through November reaching its peak the end of December then the cycle starts again!

Well stated!

Agree, been watching this for 17 years, reality will slowly set in late October and speed up through November reaching its peak the end of December then the cycle starts again!

I know the routine as well.

But i keep chin up, when the season begins. Otherwise i do not see the point of making an effort. But reality does set in.

Last year starting EJ last game was about as shtty as they could do to us. I do not expect any of that Mularkey this year !

Play to win is all I ask

Go Bills

After watching what happen last night and how the patriots played. That Pats Def will not finish better then 20th. The pats have a big problem at wideout and only 4 good players on Def they have some real big problems. So it's game on in this AFC East Division. I feel the Bills have the best Def in the AFC East and will finish top 5 in the NFL. The offense will be better then last years team. This is a balanced team with a great punter and FG kicker. We have a coach that is all about being prepared and using there team first approach. Such as using time outs and challenges correctly and also being ready to run plays and coaching this team correctly. That carp show that we had from Rex and his assistant coaches the last few years was embarrassing. We now have real solid coaches Frazier is a veteran Def coach and Dennison is a proven offensive coach who has proven to be very sound. I'm not the biggest Tyrod fan but he does a lot of things well and he is the best mobile QB in the NFL. If the Bills use his strengths I can see them being in the top 10 again for the 3rd year in a row on offense. Some things I saw in preseason is our Guard John Miller has stepped his game up. I think you will find that are WIde outs will do well. Zay Jones will make us forget Sammy. Mathews is really a solid receiver and is better then Robert Woods who left for the Rams. I expect the best fullback in football who we picked up from the Falcons Patrick Dimarco will be a huge factor. Watch out for are Tight Ends this year. They will be a key factor. TE Logan Thomas will be a X-factor that will come on later in the season. We're 3 deep at TE. I just love how this team is organized. So I don't know what will happen, but I think the Bills as a team are being under estimated. When I look at this division I feel were the best all around team. I don't know if the Bills can win the division but we all might be surprised how this season plays out. I predict we will be 10-6 and in the running to win the AFC East.

cool i like the optimism, now, are you 12 or 13?

Rodak post.

FPI pegs the Bills as heavy favorites on Sunday, but Buffalo has never won (0-10) with a coach making his NFL head-coaching debut, as Sean McDermott will be doing. Meanwhile, the Jets swept the Bills last season and have won seven of their last nine season openers. (ESPN Stats & Info)

No game is a gimme.

I know the routine as well.

But i keep chin up, when the season begins. Otherwise i do not see the point of making an effort. But reality does set in.

Last year starting EJ last game was about as shtty as they could do to us. I do not expect any of that Mularkey this year !

Play to win is all I ask

Go Bills

laughing.gif

nfl_schottenheimer_04.jpg

After watching what happen last night and how the patriots played. That Pats Def will not finish better then 20th. The pats have a big problem at wideout and only 4 good players on Def they have some real big problems. So it's game on in this AFC East Division. I feel the Bills have the best Def in the AFC East and will finish top 5 in the NFL. The offense will be better then last years team. This is a balanced team with a great punter and FG kicker. We have a coach that is all about being prepared and using there team first approach. Such as using time outs and challenges correctly and also being ready to run plays and coaching this team correctly. That carp show that we had from Rex and his assistant coaches the last few years was embarrassing. We now have real solid coaches Frazier is a veteran Def coach and Dennison is a proven offensive coach who has proven to be very sound. I'm not the biggest Tyrod fan but he does a lot of things well and he is the best mobile QB in the NFL. If the Bills use his strengths I can see them being in the top 10 again for the 3rd year in a row on offense. Some things I saw in preseason is our Guard John Miller has stepped his game up. I think you will find that are WIde outs will do well. Zay Jones will make us forget Sammy. Mathews is really a solid receiver and is better then Robert Woods who left for the Rams. I expect the best fullback in football who we picked up from the Falcons Patrick Dimarco will be a huge factor. Watch out for are Tight Ends this year. They will be a key factor. TE Logan Thomas will be a X-factor that will come on later in the season. We're 3 deep at TE. I just love how this team is organized. So I don't know what will happen, but I think the Bills as a team are being under estimated. When I look at this division I feel were the best all around team. I don't know if the Bills can win the division but we all might be surprised how this season plays out. I predict we will be 10-6 and in the running to win the AFC East.

Good to be positive but reality will set in after a few Sundays of blow-out loses, i love the Bills and still remember Bill Polian saying that we should appreciate those great teams. Tank and rebuild time.

Wow hats off to ya bro, I couldn't write as coherently as that three Boles deep!

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

Sure.

But, I hate these ridiculous threads, as I have on prior sites, this entire Titanic Millennium! Anybody who has watched the NFL for more than 1 Season knows this is a sub par team- yet again.

I think the OP is a little over the top, but some of it he's right. The D should be better. They have better starting safeties and the line will play better in the 4-3. The CBs seem adequate. P Brown is better in the 4-3. If the O can perform near last year's level they have a shot. Plus they have a better place kicker.

I don't think they make the playoffs. But I also don't think they're a 2-5 win train wreck.