Bills "can't wait to unleash Tyrod Taylor"

HappyDays

Except Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, maybe Mariota?

It was still a great play. The incompletions on third down kiliing drives however, could be accomplished by virtually every other QB. And there were far more of those plays then the great ones.

Didn't I say virtually any other QB? Didn't I specifically mention Aaron Rodgers by name? Yeah, I'd include Russell Wilson in there.

Mariota isn't elusive in the same way Rodgers, Wilson and Taylor are.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet if you put Alex Smith on the Bills the last two years with the WRs injuries, and coaching and horrid defense, he doesn't play as well. Probably worse than TT. And if you put TT on the Chiefs the last couple years with the good coaching and great defense he probably plays a little better than he did on the Bills.

Yeah, I don't think so.

JMC puts Carpenter's leg on

Tyrod...lol

I posted this elsewhere but I'll add.

In his last two games he has thrown over the middle. As a matter of fact he's 42/67 (63%) with 553 yds 5TD/1INT and 98 on the ground. I guess that would equal improvement.

I started to give up on him last year but I'm giving him a second chance. He has better available weapons this year and an experienced OC. Also like to add that his WR's are mostly slot guys that have better RAC ability.

It sure is. He left the field with the lead and 1:20 to go. That's Rex for ya...

If we're back on the Miami game, Taylor brought the team back three separate times from two touchdown deficits before finally taking the lead - off a fourth down touchdown throw. It's been hater gospel that Taylor can't lead the Bills back from behind, but somehow that bit of dogma is forgotten when discussing that game.

Edited by grb

Can we all agree that it's silly to compare QBs' 2017 performance after one week of football?

To answer your question : Yes, it seems wise to wait a few weeks before we begin to rank qbs this season.

Now, my question : Have you decided Taylor is more than a back-up yet?

Before Sunday, I believe your opinion was TT isn't talented enough to remain a starter in the NFL.

Perhaps one week of football was time enough to rethink that?

Why are you using some random secondary website?

Go to NFL.com and click on the play by play for the game and do it yourself. Don't be lazy and post some link that could easily be wrong. Go count it up. It doesn't take long.

Pro Football Reference is an excellent website with accurate useful stats, lots of stuff there, try it out, it's good.